au mashups

I'm gonna start off with the Alpheus Nekton au. Enjoy!!

Ant was in his room, he was practicing some spells with the staff. Nereus insisted that he started with the beginner stuff but Ant was getting bored. He read on a little in the book and found a teleportation spell. He decided to try it out. He picked up the staff and recited the spell, he was just trying to teleport to the other side of his room. He felt the air around him go cold  and he was pulled forward. When he opened his eyes he was on the other side of his room.

"YES!! I did it-!"

Ant had turned around and noticed another Ant sitting on the bed. They looked just a shocked as he was.

"AHHHH!!"

"AHHHH!!"

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN MY ROOM!!"

"THIS IS MY ROOM!!!"

At that moment Fontaine ran in.

"Ant what's wron- .... why is there two of you?"

"I don't know!!"

"He's got to be an impostor, he's got to be o shape-shifter!"

"Ant there's no such thing, there is a perfectly logical explanation."

"Witch is?!"

They both yelled at the same time.

"I have no idea, but let's use this to our advantage! Alpheus has no idea!"

"Yes! What better way to use a weird shape-shifter than to prank our brother!"

"First of all, I'm not the shape-shifter you are second of all Alpheus isn't our brother! We don't have another brother!"

"AHA! I got you shape-shifter!"

"I'm not a shape-shifter!!"

At that moment Alpheus walked in wearing one of the Nektons wet suits. He looked at the Ants for a few seconds before speaking.

"... Fontaine?"

"Yes?"

"Why are there two of them?"

"We have no idea."

"My theory is that he's a shape-shifter!"

"That's a stupid theory, also why does he have the staff?"

"I don't know he just appeared in my room with it!"

Ant had the staff pointed at Alpheus, despite what Other Ant and Other Fontaine were saying he didn't trust him. Other Alpheus sighed and shook his head.

"Well mum wants us on the bridge."

"She's not your mum!"

"Yes she is, now come on."

Other Ant immediately got up and ran down the hall, Other Fontaine and Other Alpheus followed him. Ant eventually followed them to the bridge. When they got there Other Fontaine and Other Alpheus were sat down, Other Ant was yelling about the 'shape-shifter' in his room.

"For the last time I am not a shape-shifter!!"

Other Kaiko and Other Will stared at him for a few seconds.

"You really weren't joking."

"I wouldn't joke about this!!"

"So Ant thinks he's a shape-shifter, Alpheus thinks he's from a parallel universe and I think the staff is messing with us, what do you think?"

"... wait that's it! I tried a teleportation spell right before I ended up here, somehow it must have teleported me into your universe!"

"Soo if you're from a different universe how different is your universe from ours?"

Other Will asked.

"Well first of all, Alpheus isn't my brother he's my nemesis."

Other Ant and Other Fontaine looked at their Alpheus. He looked at both of them and sighed.

"Mum Dad, did you forget to tell them I'm adopted?"

".... I thought you were going to tell them Kaiko?"

"I thought you were going to tell them!"

"Seriously! He's adopted but Ant isn't!?"

"Hey!"

Both Ants yelled at the same time.

"Look, it's not important, is their anything else you can tell us about your universe?"

"Well I guess the only main difference is that Alphues is evil, kind of, and he teamed up with Protues for a while wait do you guys know Protues?"

"Yes, unfortunately."

"You sound angry, what did he do?"

"He kidnapped both of my sons! If I ever see him again I'm going to kill him!"

"Why would I team up with him, he's really annoying?"

"I don't know, you're pretty insane in my universe, I mean you had a mental break down in a monumental jellyfish."

"... Hey Ant are you ok with us just you know... taking your Alpheus?"

"Mum! You can't just adopt people from random universes!"

"You know what if you can figure out how to get there go for it. I'm sure he he'd like it here."

At that moment the staff started glowing and Ant felt himself being pulled forward again.

Kaiko's on a mission to adopt every child in the multiverse.

What Au is Ant going to end up in next, please let me know!

Thanks for reading please leave any thoughts or suggestions in the comments and feel free to use any of my ideas or oc's in your own works!!