Ant Benthos au

Based on a conversation I had with SerrianGovender, DanielleHarris402 asked me to turn it into a story. enjoy!

Ant and Maddy were messing around on the floating market again. Today they were rigging up a bunch of glue buckets to Dolos ship after he'd double crossed the pirates. They were almost done when Kaiko walked on.

"What are you to doing?!"

"Getting some creative revenge!" Ant said as be put the final bucket into place.

"Where is your brother, I need to have a word with him."

"About?"

Kaiko grabbed Ant and Maddy's arms and drag them away.

"You two should not be running round the floating market unsupervised."

Ant and Maddy looked at eachother, they nodded and stamped down as hard as they could on Kaiko's feet.

"OW DAMMIT!!"

"SCATTER!!!"

Ant and Maddy ran off in different directions, Ant started making his way back to Alpheus' sub when he remembered that he'd changed Alpheus' blue hair dye for orange. He turned decided to around only to come face to face with Kaiko. He internally swore, he looked around to see if there was anyone who could help him, no one.

"Where is your brother!"

"Well you se-"

"ANTAEUS F*CKING NEKTON I AM GOING TO MURDER YOU!!"

Just then Alpheus walked around the corner with bright orange hair. He looked a Kaiko for a few seconds.

"F*ck."

"Wait Antaeus is- is that you?"

Ant looked at Kaiko for a few seconds before bolting. Alpheus followed behind him, he could hear Alpheus swearing under his breath. A few seconds later Maddy and Finn joined them.

"Hey dad kicked us out can we stay with you?"

"Yep, just don't let Kaiko catch you!"

"GIVE ME BACK MY SON ALPHEUS!!"

"RUN RUN RUN!!"

They eventually make it back to Aria and immediately pull away from the floating market. They all layed down on the floor for a few seconds to catch there breath.

"Kaiko's gonna kill you."

"Yep."

"She's probably calling the woa as we speak."

"Oh definitely."

Ant sat up.

"You're not gonna let them take me are you?"

"No of course not."

Ant smiled.

"You look ridiculous by the way."

Alpheus glared at him.

"You know what forget it the Nektons can have you."

"Noooo!!"

Ant jumped forward and landed on top of Alpheus.

"Everyone pile on Alpheus!!"

Finn smiled when Maddy immediately flopped onto Alpheus.

"Really, both of you off!"

"Nope!!"

Finn started laughing. Alpheus, who had had enough, stood up and the two fell off. They then immediately attached themselves to his legs. He sighed and started walking to the kitchen yelling about getting a cup of coffee.

A few hours later and they'd settled down to watch a movie and eat dinner. Finn and Maddy fell asleep as soon as they had finished, Ant took a little long but eventually he fell asleep as well. Alpheus grabbed his now cold cup of coffee of the coffee table, he grabbed everyone's plates and took them to the kitchen. When he'd finished cleaning up he walked back to the living room, he threw a blanket over each of them. He was just about the head to bed when Aria spoke up.

"Alpheus, woa submarine approaching from all directions."

"Aria plot an escape course."

"I'm afraid I cannot find an escape."

"That's not good."

And I'm gonna leave it here for now, hope you enjoyed!!

Thanks for reading please leave any thoughts or suggestions in the comments and feel free to use any of my ideas or oc's