Httyd au

Kai's not satisfied with one kid so she's gonna pull another Kaiko.

Maddy stumbled out if bed. It was early in the morning, the sun was just starting to come up. Alana met her on the floating market.

"Any sign of him?"

"Nope nothing."

Alana looked off into the distance. Maddy didn't think to much of it, she was too worried about her brother.

"He's been missing for two days not even a phone call- are you even listening."

Alana turned to Maddy, smiled then very calmly said.

"Dragon."

That was the only warning Maddy got before she was grabbed by a white dragon and flown high into the air.

"AHHH NO NO NO NOA AAAAAAHHHHHH!!!"

Maddy tried her best to get out of the dragons grip.

"NO NO PLEASE DON'T EAT ME!!"

Maddy looked down and realised how high up they were. She clingged onto the dragons leg. Almost an hour later a submarine came into view. The dragon landed inside an air lock and Maddy made a mad dash for the door.

"HEEEELLLP!!!! THIS DRAGONS TRYING TO KILL ME!!!"

The dragon cooed and walked towards her.

"NOOOO!!"

The air lock opened and Maddy was greeted by non other than her brother.

"FINN!!"

"Shhh. Baby dragons have sensitive hearing."

That's when she noticed the baby dragon he was holding. The dragon behind her cooed again she gently nudged Maddy. Maddy jumped back.

"Ah, Kai got you. Relax she's just making sure you're ok."

Kai then grabbed the back of Maddy's shirt then gently pulled her to her nest. She was dumped in a pile of blankets and pillows. She hated to admit it but the nest was comfy.

"Do you like it?" Finn asked walking in. "Kai figured that blankets would make a much comfier place for us to sleep."

"You slept here?"

"Yea Kai adopted me."

"She what?!"

The door opened and some random guy walked in.

"GOD DAMMIT ANOTHER ONE!! REALLY KAI!?"

The dragon cooed then wrapped her tail around Maddy. The guy sighed.

"Hello welcome to Aria. I'm Alpheus nice to meet you the dragon that adopted you is Kai please enjoy your stay. And don't try to leave that would upset Kai."

Alpheus walked away. Kai sniffed Maddy a few times before cooing again. She then walked off.

"Annnd she's going to get other child."

"Is this normal?!"

"Before it was children it was dragons. Fontaine's also here somewhere."

Maddy lay down on in the nest and grabbed on of the blankets and pulled it over her. When she was woken up by yelling.

"NO KAI NOT ANOTHER ONE!!"

"WOOOWWW I'VE BEEN KIDNAPPED BY A DRAGON!!!"

She recognised that voice. It was Ant Nekton. A few seconds later Kai ran in with Ant on her back.

"Hi Maddy! Hi Finn! Have you seen my sister?"

"She's in the kitchen, but Kai won't let you out of her sight for a while yet."

Both Maddy and Ant were forced to spend some time together. Kai would step in whenever they argued to much. Eventually Alpheus walked in.

"Food's ready come on."

Kai let the two get up and followed them to the kitchen.

"So how do you wanna bet on who's next?"

Who should Kai adopt next let Griffin, Jess or Alana. Let me know in the comments!!

Thanks for reading please leave any thoughts or suggestions in the comments and feel free to use any of my ideas or oc's