Httyd au

DanielleHarris402 wanted to see everyone's parents realising their kids are gone so here we go!

Kaiko was getting worried. The Aronnax was quiet too quiet. She walked to Ant's room. He wasn't there. Fontaine wasn't in her room either.

"Ant, Fontaine where are you guys?"

There was nothing but static coming from her comm.

"Guys answer me!"

Still nothing.

"Will we have a problem. Ant and Fontaine are missing."

"What do you mean missing!?"

"They aren't in their rooms and they won't pick up."

"I'm on my way back to the Aronnax. Don't worry Kaiko we'll find them."

"I hope you're right will."

The Nektons spent several hours looking for their kids but they couldn't find them anywhere. They eventually returned to the Aronnax and checked the security cameras.

".. is that Melody taking Fontaine and Amber?"

"Yep, oh look there's Kai taking Ant."

"... well atleast their safe."

Meanwhile on the dark orca.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN A DRAGON TOOK THEM!?"

"A dragon swooped down and picked Maddy up."

"WHEN I FIND THAT DRAGON I'LL HAVE ITS HEAD!!"

Alana rolled her eyes and walked away. Hammerhead would be plotting his revenge for several days and Alana planed to use that time to actually look for Finn and Maddy.

It had been a few days since Maddy and Finn had gone missing. Alana couldn't find a trace of them, they were just gone. She hadn't slept in days and really needed a coffee. She was heading down to the only decent coffee shop on the floating market when she heard a low coo. She turned around to come face to face with the dragon. The dragon sniffed her then lunged forward. She grabbed Alana and took of into the sky.

"GOD DAMMIT NOO!! I NEED A COFFEE!!"

A few hours later a submarine came into view. Alana was dragged through the halls and into the living room. There was a huge pile of blankets and pillows in the middle of the room. She was dumped onto the pile, the dragon then curled her wings around her and forced her to take a nap.

When Alpheus and Finn walked into the living room they saw Kai sat in her nest looking smug.

"Kai what did you do?"

They saw some movement under her wing before someone's hand shot out.

"A little help please?"

"GOD DAMMIT KAI DID YOU REALLY NEED ANOTHER ONE!!"

Finn burst out laughing.

"FINN I SWEAR GET ME OUT NOW!! IM GONNA KILL YOU!!"

"NO WAY ALANA WELCOME TO ARIA!!"

"WHAT THE F*CK IS ARIA!!"

"Hello I am Aria."

Alana poked her head out and looked around.

"What the f*ck."

Alpheus sighed.

"Hello I'm Alpheus, welcome to my submarine. The dragon that adopted you is Kai and before you ask no you can't leave."

"Finn help."

"Kai just wants you to take a nap."

"And I just want a cup of coffee."

Alpheus smiled.

"I like you. You are the only child Kai has adopted that I actually like."

".... how many has she adopted."

"Finn, Maddy Ant and I guess Fontaine but Melody brought her here."

Alana finally managed to escape from Kai's grabs. She was immediately pulled back into the nest.

"Just go to sleep and she'll leave you alone."

"I'll sleep when I'm dead."

Who's Kai gonna adopted next. Griffin or Jess let me know in the comments.

Also I might combine the httyd au with the Alpheus is a pirate au. Basically Hammerhead hates dragons so Alana Finn and Maddy have to help Alpheus hide all the dragons he's found and there's a lot of dragons. Alpheus would still have Kai, Maddy would have a Deathgripper, Finn would have a change wing and Alana would have a triple strike. I need names for them so any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks for reading please leave any thoughts or suggestions in the comments and feel free to use any of my ideas or oc's