Pyro adopts kids au

This is just Pyro adopts Alpheus au but + Finn and Maddy. Enjoy!

It was just a normal day on the dark orca. Finding a new treasurer map and racing to the treasurer before the Nektons could get there. Unfortunately for Hammerhead and his crew, the woa had set them up. As soon as they got to the treasurer they were surrounded by woa ships. It wasn't long before the woa called them.

"Hammerhead you are under arrest."

"YOU'LL NEVER TAKE THE DARK ORCA!!"

That's when several woa guards walked onto the bridge. It was over for Hammerhead.

Several hours later the woa had finally rounded up all the pirates. They were being taken to a local police station to be dealt with. Finn and Maddy were placed on a different sub from their dad. They were both looking for a way out when the commander walked in.

"Who are you? Where's our dad!"

"I'm sorry but your father is being taken to prison."

".... well, what's going to happen to us?"

"Do you have any family who could take care of you?"

The both shook their heads.

"Well I suppose you could stay with me until we find a place for you to stay."

She directed the kids to the bridge, the crew didn't say anything but Finn could tell they were annoyed. Maddy wanted to see how far she could push the crew before they started yelling.

"What does this button do!?"

"Please don't-"

Maddy started pressing buttons and pulling levers. It took less than a second for the crew member to pull her back.

"Please don't mess with my controls."

Maddy huffed and ran over to the next crew member, this cycle continue for a while before one of them had enough.

"Commander could you please tell this kid to stop!"

"Why, she's not hurting anyone."

"But she's annoying the entire crew!"

"You handle pirates and criminals day in and day out but you can handle one little kid?"

"Well um."

"Exactly now leave her alone."

Maddy smiled and continued annoying the crew. Eventually Finn decided to stop his little sister.

"Come on Maddy let these guys work."

"But I'm booored!!"

"Maddy you can't just annoy people because you're board."

"Yes I can watch me!"

Maddy continued running round the bridge messing with the controls. Luckily for the crew it wasn't long before they made it to home base.

Pyrosome took the two back to her apartment, she was greeted by Alpheus who was sat in the sofa watching a movie.

"Hey mum... who are they?"

"This is Finn and Maddy, they'll be staying with us for a while."

"Well it's nice to meet you."

"You too."

Finn and Maddy walked in, the apartment was surprisingly clean. Finn and Maddy were use to the mess or the dark orca but here there didn't seem to be a thing out of place.

"Why don't I show you two to your rooms?"

"Umm ok, also if Kaiko calls looking for us please tell her we're not here."

"Don't tell me." Alpheus said " she's trying to adopt you?"

"Yes, how did you know?"

"She's after me too, I know she means we'll but she can be terrifying."

"I know right!"

Pyrosome sighed and shook her head.

"Kaiko's going to kill me."

Whats going to happen next let me know in the comments!

Thanks for reading please leave any thoughts or suggestions in the comments and feel free to use any of my ideas or oc's in your own works