au mashups

AN Kaiko is getting herself another kid! Enjoy!

Alpheus and Ant had spent thelast few days trying to find the spell other Ant had used. Alpheus was trying out one of the spells not really expecting it to work. He was surprised when he ended up in some massive docking bay beside a half finished submarine.

"..... hey other me are you there!!"

AN Alpheus started looking around, he eventually found the other him in the kitchen drinking a cup of coffee. When the other Alpheus noticed him he just kinda stared at him for a few seconds.

"Aria, I think I'm hallucinating again. I'm seeing myself standingin the door wearing one of the Nektons wet suits. "

"No, you are not Alpheus he's really there."

"Hi, I'm Alpheus Nekton, I'm you from a different universe, mum sent me here to get you!"

Alpheus stood up.

"No, you're not taking me anywhere."

AN Alpheus sighed.

"Look, Kaiko is really determined to adopt you and she will not be giving up any time soon. So it would be better for everyone if you just came with me."

Alphues shook his head and started walking past him.

"I'm not going now if you'll excuse me I have worked to do."

AN Alpheus followed Alpheus down the  hall way into a study. The place was a mess, there were empty coffee mugs and tools everywhere.

"When was the last time you cleaned in here?"

"Don't like it then leave."

"... I'll be right back."

AN Alpheus recited the spell and felt himself being pulled back into his universe.

"Hey Alpheus did you find him?"

"Yes, yes I did. Any idea where mum is?"

"On the bridge why?"

"The other Alpheus is stubborn."

"More stubborn than you?"

"Yes Ant more stubborn than me."

AN Ant followed AN Alpheus into the kitchen. AN Will and AN Kaiko were sat at the table.

"Mum, I need your help Alpheus is being stubborn!"

"Take me to him."

"What are you going to do?"

"I'm going to drag him back here. Come on let's go."

AN Alpheus wasted no time, he grabbed Kaiko's arm and recited the spell. They were immediately back into Alpheus' study much to his frustration.

"Seriously! I'm busy leave me alone!!"

AN Kaiko didn't say anything she just walked forward and dragged him out of his seat. Alpheus was not to happy about that.

"LET GO OF MEEE!!!"

"No I don't think I will. You look like you haven't slept in days so you're coming back with us and taking a nap."

"NO!!"

AN Alpheus grabbed onto Kaiko's arm as she struggled to hold onto Alpheus. He recited the spell once again and made it safely back to their Aronnax.

"See was that so bad?"

"THIS IS KIDNAPPING!!!"

"Mum prefers to call it surprise adoption!"

AN Kaiko sat Alpheus down at the table.

"I'm going to make you something to eat and then you are going to go to bed."

"No."

"Don't make this harder than it needs to be."

Alpheus gave in and reluctantly ate what AN Kaiko put down in front of him.

It wasn't long before Fontaine walked in.

"Oh hey Alpheus, mum, other Alpheus.... you know we really need to think of a name for you, other Alpheus."

"Yea we do, we can't just keep calling you other Alpheus."

".... so where am I going to sleep?"

"Let me go get Ant he's great at naming things!"

"Guys, we can talk about this tomorrow, let other Alpheus get some sleep."

"Fine, fine, I'll show him to his room."

Well will Alpheus escape or will the AN Nektons adopt him and change his name.

Thanks for reading please leave any thoughts or suggestions in the comments and feel free to use any of my ideas or oc's in your own works!!