Compiled Stories 24

Shared by not_nice

This all happened sa house ng bestfriend ko

My story: a friend and I decided to stay sa place ng isang friend namin kasi were goin to this school party, and since his parents were abroad, he's the only one staying dun sa house. so we went there, 3 of us lang sa house, kwentuhan, then siguro mga 8pm we were getting ready na for that party, so naguunahan kami nung isa kong friend sa bathroom para maligo only to be dissapointed coz may gumagamit pala (narinig namin may nagbubuhos ng tabo ng tubig) water hitting the floor hard,so we thought it was richard(owner of the house) na nauna ng maligo, so we went back sa sala to watch T.V. when i looked outside the window, nakita ko si richard, the owner of the house, cleaning the car, my other friend noticed me lookin' outside so tumingin din siya, nagkatinginan kami, looked at the bathroom (sound of someone na naliligo) still echoing....takbo kami palabas! ! !

My 2nd story: after school some friends(7 to be exact) decided to have our "drinking session" dun sa house "uli" ni richard coz we were low on budget, so we went there, 2 cars.

When we arrived tsaka lang namin napansin na ni isa pala sa min hindi naisip bumili ng beer, so nagtuturuan na, then nakapagdecide yung isa na bumili na lang, to cut the story short,me and a friend was left, richard had to come kasi siya ang nakakaalam ng malapit na store. so both of us, decided to hit the cd player and started playing really loud music, eto na, we were singing (i mean growling) to the tune (greyhoundz ata) when out of the cold something very eery na boses (damn, parang galing sa hukay) nagblend dun sa ingay na ginagawa namin, parang it came from every corner of the house, but definitely not from the player. grabe, hindi ako makagalaw sa kinatatayuan ko, my friend,who's 6'8 tall, namumutla, i knew he heard it too but would'nt admit.my last story: i slept over my bestfriends' house, along with other friends kasi fiesta, i was too drunk to go home. the next morning i felt like lahat ng kinain ko last night e lalabas na, so i jumped off the bed,takbo ako sa banyo.

I was in the middle of my $h!Tt!n6 when sum1 knocked on the door 3 times, thinking it was a friend na mejo sumama din ang tyan, i shouted "SANDALI LANG!"

So when i was finished, i went back to the room and saw all of them still sleeping.....that was way back my college days, if that was a sick joke, pucha, wala pa ring umaamin sa kanila.

*MMy bestfriend, richard, admitted(not long ago) that his house had some "history" whatever that was, hindi ko na inalam, pero his parents told him that when he was still young, his parents would often hear steps of someone walking around, thinking it was him, na maaga nagising, they went outside, just to see no one, when they checked his room, there he was, natutulog pa.

That was among other stories his parents had told him.

Shared by husky150

My parents' house has always had creepy occurences. When we first moved in many years ago, one of the few things I remember was one time when my brother and I were in our shared bedroom. We distinctly saw the doorknob turn, as if someone was going to come in, and so we waited to see who it was. And we waited. And waited. Wala pa rin. So I got up and opened the door to see the empty and dark living room. Everyone else was asleep already. So who turned that doorknob?

That turned out to only be the beginning.

I would freak when using the showers because I would be startled by the presence of an unusual white frog clinging to the bathroom wall. It turned out that everyone else in the house had seen this white frog in other places in the property, as well. After that, we would see big white grasshoppers, and other small white creatures. But one manghuhula told my mom that these white creatures were actually white dwarfs, and that they were benign and that we should leave them alone. So we did.