Creepy Stories

Shared by : jys0204

I. Vicky

Another story. This one involves an employee in our store who died of a tumor in her stomach.

It was Year 2006 and I was 7 months pregnant with my second baby. I was managing the showroom for tiles, bathroom tiles, and everything for the interiors for a house in our store. Our employee, Vicky, has been wanting to get pregnant. She gave birth twice before but both babies died. Yung first, the baby's top skull is missing and you can see his brain. He died 4 hours later. The second baby is di pala baby. Her tummy grew but because nga they rely on "hilot" in rural areas, di siya nakapag ultrasound. What came out of her is a massive pound of flesh lang with hair. But she still considered it a baby.

When I was assigned to manage the showroom, she has started complaining of stomach pains. I told her to get checked but ayaw din kasi wala daw pera. Even if it is against company policy, I allowed it nalang to have her "manghihilot" work on her tummy even during working hours kasi naaawa na ako sa kanya. She seemed to be in pain constantly and she was drastically losing weight.

So a few weeks before I gave birth, I already was on leave so di ko na alam kung ano na nangyari sa kanya. But i eventually found out through our supervisor that Vicky had died because of a tumor in her tummy. I was sad that i wasn't able to go to her wake and funeral.

When I recovered after my C-Section, i went back to work. Sometimes pag lunch break, i let the sales ladies go to lunch first and I'll stay in the showroom in case may customers. The showroom that time was medyo magulo pa so I usually dust off merchandise and arrange tiles and the customer's lounge. One day, while the sales ladies were off to lunch and I was left alone once again, I was sitting on my desk and out of the corner of my eye, Insaw a head of a woman pero nakatalikod. I was even fuming kasi I thought nagmamadali silang mag-lunch tas di naman inasikaso yung customer. I saw the figure in the far end of room where the shower enclosures, and waterclosets and lavatories were. So I walked over to that side of the room and see what the customer wants. I still saw the hair but I just passed by one wall of display ng tiles, nawala na! As in it was just a second lang! So inikot ko yung part ng room. Impossible talaga that i won't see her leave 'coz the entrance/exit ng showroom is near my desk and is on the other side ng room.

So when the ladies came back from their lunch, i told them what i experienced. They said it was Vicky. She is not at peace daw. They have also seen her many times in the showroom while I was on maternity leave.

They also told me why she is not at peace. 2 months after her death, her husband has found a new girl and they're living together in their house. Vicky has already suspected of her husband's infidelity even before we found out she was sick. After her death and when the other woman moved into their home, Vicky's mom told us that every 8pm, the doors would slam in their house, the kitchen cabinets would open and close, they would hear her painful cries. The husband and the other woman eventually sold the house and moved out. But Vicky followed them to their new home and the same thing would happen every 8pm. They sought the help of a priest and a psychic to communicate with her and ask for forgiveness. The 8pm habit subsided but Vicky can still be seen roaming around our showroom from time to time, even after it has been renovated.

II. Antique

My mom is an avid collector of antiques. Our lower living room's theme is parang old, with antique shelves and vases and figures and chests and masks. One day, yung antique dealer niya came to the store and brought 4 hanging lamps. Wala pa kaming antique hanging lamps so mom bought the 2 and my aunt bought the other 2. My aunt also bought thin antique chest that can be made a centerpiece for when her new living room is done remodeling.