Spirit Questors Adventure

Shared by : Endless

A/N : nasa sa inyo na po kung maniniwala kayo o hindi. salamat po.
--------------------------------------------

Miguel Building in DLSU

Okay guys. Here's one of the quest of Spirit Questor encounters of the deceased. Oi, yung mga DLSU dyan baka maka-relate kayo dito and kung mga pexers dito na kasama sa spirit questors share naman your experiences.

Tony Perez is one of the teachers in DLSU. I think sa Department ng Communications. So, one day before his 6pm class sa Miguel Building. Hinanap nga itong secret garden na famous sa DLSU na tagong maliit na garden. Then, he found it. To his description. It's a small garden with 2 statues opposite the other and may ilang benches. So, he was relaxing that afternoon and just reading a good book before his class. Then while he was reading, he caught sight of this figure looking at him in one of the statues. parang it's shy and afraid to approach him. Thinking that it was just one of his students or a student of DLSU, balewala lang. He just continued reading and reading.bThen he went to his 6pm class na. While he was giving his students exercise.
He went outside M208 and went to this fire exit door and went there to smoke a cigeratte 'coz he felt cold sa loob ng classroom. This fire exit is connected to a door that leads to another building yung katabi ng Miguel Building yung sa dulo. so, anyway, nakita nya yung door na slightly ajar. Thinking na dapat wala ng student doon kasi gabi na. pag that time daw wala ng class don. kaya akala nya baka yung night shift na janitor lang or some lovers. di na sana nya papakialaman, kaya lang it seems that there's this energy na it's driving him to look in there. So, he went. when he opened the door. nakita nya yung guy na nakita nya sa secret garden na iyak ng iyak in the middle of one of the rooms and to his surprised it was actually a ghost. He felt the urge to confront him, since di na sya natatakot 'coz spirit questor nga sya. talagang nakikipag-usap sya sa ghost. So, when he ask who is he and why is he crying. the ghost replied that He is Jose Mari a gradute of batch 40 in DLSU. Tony ask the ghost why he didn't move on to the light? why did he remained earthbound? so the ghost answered that he was hoping to encounter his old friends or batchmates in DLSU to ask them to help him look for his long lost father. 'Coz his father left his family and he's hoping to see him again. Tony is convincing him that he must move on already to the light because long years had past. His father might be dead already and his friend might be dead too. But ayaw ni Jose Mari. So, days has past, while Tony keep on convincing Jose Mari to move on but he didn't. Sometimes when Tony is having a lecture in class during 6pm, Jose Mari keep on popping from no where at the end of the room. Tony is curious nga if the students can feel the presence of Jose Mari.

Anyway, this day came, when a father of student of Tony died and Tony Comforted this student. Jose Mari was there. Then na-convinced ni Tony yung student na he/she has to move on with his/her life. we have to accept and forgive anything bad that has happened to us. at that moment Jose Mari vanishes. Tony knew that he moved on to the light. Then this day came when Tony had to pay something in the accounting office. nakita nya that there's pictures of students from different batches that's post outside the wall of the accounting office. He immediately look for Jose Mari in Batch 40 and the picture of Jose Mari was really there. Tony described that while he was looking at Jose Mari's picture. he can see sadness in his eyes.

-------------------

Vizconde Residence

Note: this story is not related with the Case or finding out the truth who are the murderers of the Vizcondes but the story of the quest of the spirit questors with the spirits of the Vizconde.

Here's anorther quest of the spirit questors with the Vizconde family.

Tony, the spirit questor received a phone call from a friend of Lauro saying that Lauro want to meet the spirit questors and have a quest in his house to talk with the spirits of his deceased family. Tony accepted the offer but remind him that they will do the quest not to search for the murderers but only to talk and ask why the spirits remained earthbound.
So, The spirit questors went to the house of the Vizconde Family at BF Homes Parañaque. When they got inside the house they immediately felt an intense feeling and it's very cold inside. Lauro toured them inside the house, That's the time the spirit questors decided that they will held their quest in the master's bedroom where the murder happened. They formed into circle and lighted 3 white candles. One of them sensed that they have 3 spirits there inside the room but none of them was the member of the Vizconde family. Then Tony ask one of the spirit questors to seek for the spirit of the Vizcondes'. Carmela appeared to them all bloody, held hand with her kid sister Jennifer but they couldn't see the Mom. The questors realized that the mom Estrelita had moved on to the light.
The questors immediately introduced themselves to Carmela and Jeniffer. Jennifer kept singing the song "Humanap ka ng Panget" by Andrew E. and Carmela is in grief and anger.
Tony ask one of the spirit questors to channel backed the day when the murdered happened.

These in what the spirit questor saw:

There are 3 guys waiting outside the house of Vizconde. Let me name them A, B, C. A is the suitor with his friend B and C. A got out of the car and went to the gate where Carmela is waiting. Carmela and A went inside the house. While B and C remained outside the front door of the house but inside the gate, wherein, it seem that they are waiting for someone. Carmela and A are just talking and Carmela was saying that she cannot accept his love for her. A went furious and knock the front door signaling B and C to come in. They came in and held Carmela by the hands. Carmela became angry and scared that she noticed that the guys are in high of drugs. Shouts filled the room. that's when the mom woke up from bed and went outside the room and saw what's happening. B immediately went to the mom and pointed a knife to her neck and drag her back inside the room. A punch Carmela for her to stay put and kissing her then Jennifer woke up too and shouting mommy. Jennifer saw A kissing and touching Carmela, that she bite A but A pushed her and she was thrown away to the floor. A and C drag the two sisters to the room where their mom was held by B. Then, B stab mom at the master's bedroom and she was killed instantly. Carmela is on the floor shouting "mga p*tang*na nyo" And they stab Jennifer too while A raping Carmela. Carmela is crying and crying and after B and C had their turn with Carmela they killed her too.

(These are what the spirit questors saw, it's for you to believe or not okay. it's your own judgement!).

So, Carmela is very angry and furious for what had happened to them that's why she didn't moved on to the light because she wants to have a revenge against those people whose liable with the crime. She seeks justice as she told this with the questors. On the other hand, Jennifer did not move on to the light because she doesn't want to leave her sister alone on the earthbound pace. Then Tony, told and explained to Carmela that she needed to move on to the light and forgive those people who have done this but Carmela refused to forgive them but after Lauro talked to her and Jennifer. She said "Okay, I have forgiven them." Then Carmela held hands again with her sister and the questors noticed that Carmela is not bloody anymore. She became beautiful and smiled to them. then they knew that Carmela and Jennifer moved on to the light.

After the quest. The Aunt went to the house while Lauro and The spirit questors where having their merienda. After the said story of their quest, the Aunt said that "Humanap ka ng Panget" was Jennifer's favorite song when she was still alive.