Mga Basic na kaalaman tungkol sa Multo/Ghost/Entity/Spirit

Shared by : jctheman

Mga uri ng multo

Residuals: These beings are not sentient. Meaning they are not capable of interacting with the living . These apparitions seem to be more like recordings on the environment. They typically do the same thing at regular intervals (ie, and apparition that appears every year on the anniversary of it's death to "relive" the accident at the location of the tragedy).

2) Active Hauntings: Active refers to their ability to interact with the living. "Haunting" suggests that they are bound to a specific location (house, school, hospital, cemetery, etc).

3) Free Roaming Entities: Just as the name suggests, these are spirits who are not bound to one location (but are bound to this earth). They are able to interact with the living. These ones are the reason that many ghost hunters state aloud that no spirits are allowed to follow them home (because these ones can...)

4) Informers: These spirits tend to only appear a few times (maybe only once), or as many times as it take to get you to get your head out of your butt and pay attention to them. They seem to be here for one of two reasons, 1) to try to get your help (like to find their body or help solve their murder), or 2) to give you a message that you to help you in some way. If you want them to go away, get over your fear and listen to them, otherwise they will keep showing up until you do.

5) P.O.G's (Pissed Off Ghosts): These are spirits who were generally nasty to everyone around them in life and have continued to be a royal pain in peoples backsides in death as well. Due to the anger they have, they are usually stronger than most other spirits (or at least more willing to show off what they can do). They tend to lash out at whoever annoys them, and it usually doesn't take much to annoy them. However, most will not do any permanent damage to you (if any at all, other than instill a whole bunch of fear). However, these ones can hurt you if the conditions are right. You will usually know before this happens though. One major sign is a dramatic temperature drop. This is a good indication that you should be moving on. I have also heard that there is a change in barometric pressure just before a spirit gets violent. I cannot verify this, however, as I have not witnessed this myself.

6) Diabolicals: This is a touchy subject because this usually gets into the realm of religious belief. Most western religions call them "Demons", Islamic religions call them "Djin", Celtic beliefs call them "Elementals". Whatever you believe in, these entities have never been human and therefore cannot really be called "ghosts". They are mean and powerful and will usually disguise themselves to hide their intentions (at first). It is STRONGLY recommended that you do not attempt to study this type of entity unless you are a seasoned investigator. Even then you should have some pretty strong spiritual assistance for these ones.

7) Shadow People: It is a common belief that these being are not ghosts. Even though a tremendous amount of fear is reported when dealing with these beings. Some say they are inter-dimensional beings, others say that they are just a different type of "diabolical". So little is known about these being that this is all just speculation and conjecture. Moving shadows are seen all the time, but these are not "shadow people". The Shadow person phenomenon is very specific. They seem to step out of the "shadows" and solidify right before you, becoming a 3-D shadow. I hope to be able to "shed some light" on the subject of shadow people (bad pun intended).

Para Makaiwas sa multo sa pang-araw araw na buhay mo.

1. pag pupunta ka daw or bibisita for the 1st time sa ibang bahay, lagi ka
daw kumatok or kahit pinatuloy ka na ng may-ari, pilitin mong kumatok ng patago or kahit mahina lang...dahil sign daw ito na ipinapaalam mo sa mga spirits don (kung sakaling meron) na humihingi ka ng permiso na tumuloy sa bahay. Iwas narin ito para hindi maatract sayo yung spirits at sumama sayo pag-uwi mo.