Compiled Stories 1

Shared by : mistifyme

Bagong kasal ako no'n and my hubby decided to stay at the house of his dad who died a few years ago. I was doing the laundry when at the back of my mind(kasi I don't believe in ghosts)parang me nagsabi sa akin na, ayan nag-asawa ka kaya naglalaba ka tuloy ng di oras. Di ko na nakilala ang dad-in-law ko but when I told my hubby about the incident and i described to him how the man looked like, the color of his shirt, etc. Sabi nya, Daddy daw nya yon kasi may favorite shirt sya na pareho ng dinescribe ko sa kanya. There was even a time na naglilipat ng channel ang tv namin na walang me hawak ng remote control or mag-off ang electric fan namin alone and you can even hear the "click" sound to indicate that it was turned off.

*****

Shared by : the_FLY

When i was about 10 yrs old, me, my friends, and the maids of the neighborhood were playing around near a vacant lot with a tree in the middle which was not cut! It was almost midnight at that time and we were still playing volleyball. when our katulong hit the ball too hard, it went to the vacant lot near the tree. i stood up from my post and went on to get the ball, but before i reached the ball, i saw lightning flash and hit the tree and then i heard a loud and piercing laughter which was coming from the vacant lot. i was terrified and went home...what was surprising in that story is i was the only one who saw the lightning and heard the laughter. Then my friend, told me tat there were stories of a kapre sometimes seen in that tree and a white lady in the vacant lot and the water tank of our village(Kawilihan)!

*****

Shared by : Endless

It was fair in our school... Me, and my friends went to horror booth to check it out if it is scary....,,, coz their venue is in the old, old, old, building of the school, considering the rooms that they use had never been used for a long time. So, we went in... We said hi and hellos to the monsters inside coz we knew that they are also our friends so instead of being scared, we laughed and laughed........ but the thing is when we are almost our of the room... there is a passage hall to the exit.... And we've noticed that there's a woman dress in black with black veil standing in the corner of the door... thinking that it was one of our friends... we said hi and hello.... but to our surprise we saw the black woman is simply floating in the air..... YIKES>>>>>>>>.. it's really a ghost... we all freak out... we run and run and run....     

*****

Shared by : Ping

This moment in my life i would never forget and i myself prove it is really true!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Well, it was in our hse before somewhere in Q.C. there lived a monster and a black lady... One night our maid was piling the clothes to the clothesline until we heard her shouting on the top of her lungs...we all panicked and me and my family SAW the monster looking person pulling our maids feet ( coz our maid is trying to get in the house) and there beside the monster a black lady as standing...we were all scared and the least we could do was pray and close all the windows and doors..... scary!!

*****

Shared by : ghettochick

My parents just told me this story a couple of months ago.....

Well my parents said dat when i was at the age of 4... we used to live in a big haus there in pinas.... yung haus namin is kind a lonely in the street... pinamana ng grandpa ko yung haus sa dad ko and para makatipid we just stayed there..... Then one day, dumating yung manikurista ng mom ko.... we sat in the verranda and then she started talking... since her and my mom had been frends for a long time... she started telling my mom all this scary stories...

She said that the other day, it was June 23 1990.... she was walking in the street... tapos huminto daw siya sa isang maliit na tindahan to buy a soda... then meron daw tumabi sa kanyang lalaki na naka sunglasess... since she was so frendly she greeted the guy.... the guy looked and he took his glasses off... nakita daw niya na red na red yung eyes nung guy... she got scared... then the next day she stopped by the store again and she saw the same guy... she taught na he was a aswang.. so she told the lady that was selling nagus2 niyanag bumili ng bawang... she said it loud para marinig nung guy.... when he heard this he went away... and then the next day we heard that the manikurista was dead....