Creepy Experiences

Shared by : KMnO4

My friend told me this before. his cousin's friend was combing himself infront of the mirror then his reflection started to grin at him then made faces pa. he started to pray , his reflection started to laugh at him.

my lolo, when i was in highschool.during his wake, when we went home at around 3, i wasn't sleepy at that time so i played tomb raider sa pc. i was wearing a tight fitting blouse. i didn't turn the fan on since it wasn't hot naman, then a started to feel that someone was patting my back. hhhmmm. i know it was my lolo since i was close to him before. i just told him na "lolo, wag kang ganyan" hehehe.

i was also close to my lola(sister ng mother ng dad ko) since magkatabi lang yung house namin and there is this door that connects the two houses. a few months after she died, i dreamt of her. the first scene was we where inside the church then biglang lumindol kasi end of the world na daw. so we went back to our house kasi may handa sa bahay. then i went to this round table na ma picnik(yung junkfood) then that lola of mine went beside me and asked me if i want a bigger size nuon. i said yes so we went to the quarters then she gave me a bigger size then i asked her, "lola paano pag ako nalang ang mag-isa?" she told me "wag kang mag-alala, di kita pababayaan" then the last scene wast the same as the firs scene. my dream ended in a way that we were holding hands towards a light.

buti nga daw nagising na ako. dahil yung scene na pala na iyon eh parang "tinatawag ka na"

yung lolo ko(from the 2nd story) when he was in the icu, my lola told me that, one time my lolo began to sit up(because he ws lying down) the my lolo began to talk, he said "tinatawag na ako ng mama at papa" he was staring blankly sa wall.