School Ghosts

Shared by : nak8deyes

Before my senior year, I trained for the CAT. Nagstay kame sa school namin for 10days. It was history then na haunted nga daw ang dorm namin. pero we didn't believe it until we felt it. We usually sleep late kse after the training, na mga 10pinatututlog na kme pero meron parang guards of the night. one night i was assigned to be one of the guards and i did the usual thing checking & saying gud nyts to my fellow cadettes. it was midnyt na noon. everytime i walk in the hallway i can hear this chanting of words na sinasabi namin during training, i thought it was just me, nasobrahan ng training. pero nung sobrang unstopable na, i went to our room and ask my friends kung naririrnig nga nila. hindi nga lang ako, kundi pati rin sila.

Nakakatakot!!! naririnig mo pero ala naman tao..ano yun? another thing pa that makes me believe our dorm was haunted is one of the rooms was really cold, wala naman silang electric fan tapos sobrang closed pa yung windows, eh kung titignan mo the other rooms tulad sa amin dalawa pa electric fan namin just to keep us from sweating.it was really a hair raising tail. pero i passed my CAT test.

But I have really seen one, I think I was about 10 0r 11 then. we had this thing kse na we jog early morning sa may tulay sa province namin. Eh one time sobrang napaaga yata kme, we went there mga before 4 a.m. pa lang with my cuz and some maids. Considering it was that early, grabe sobrang chilly outside!!! syempre malapit pa sa river, tapos sobrang dilim, without the flashlights I don't think we could have seen each other. tapos there was this girl...with really long black hair and she was wearing a white gown( shucks! just writing this down makes mu hands clammy). the worst thing is she was floating and just seeing her standing in the middle of the bridge... made everyone of us freezed! she was just standing there na parang may hinihintay, and then this big truck passed(hindi man lang bumusina or something, grabe!!!) and then she was gone.

Nandoon *** realization that you are seeing a ghost pero kahit na you wanted to run or even shout you just could not. i was so terrified, nagyayakapan na nga kameng magpipinsan,coz we all saw it kahit at first I thought ako lang. but when the girl vanished, ayun, everyone started running and I SWEAR i did not ever came back to that tulay in that time of day...