Curiosity and Surveillance Video

Shared by : Triglyceride

I have a story, it happened when I was a freshman in high school. I don't remember why I stayed in school so late that day (well late, meaning 6pm or something). There were probably just 3-4 students left in the building that day. I was walking towards the front of the building when I heard someone crying and knocking. It scared the bejeezus of the two girls in front of me they took off running, leaving me in the darkened corridor all by myself. I heard the crying again and the knock and it was coming from the clinic - the door was locked. My first instinct was to run as well but curiousity got the best of me. Somehow, my fear went as quickly as it came and so I decided to investigate it further. I stood in front of the locked door and I said "Sino yan?" then I heard a girl say "Buksan mo naman itong pinto oh, ayokong maiwan dito sa school!" ...she turned out to be a girl who was admitted to the clinic earlier and the frickin' nurse who was in charge totally forgot about her and left for the day.

I called one of the maintenance crews and have them unlock the door. I could understand why those two girls ran though. I mean, why in the world would someone be crying/knocking on a door when you know damn well that the building is deserted?.

But anyway, now for the REAL thing..

It's not a personal experience BUT I saw it on TV. You guys, I don't know what to make of it but it made the local news of that particular town. I saw it on Montell, Sylvia Browne was their guest. She's a psychic. So here's the story.

One of the audiences brought in a surveillance tape. She works at a...what's the word...at a collision yard? It's a place where they bring in cars that got in a wreck. One night, while she was working at the security office (where they have the surveillance cameras and all) and was talking to another co-worker, she thought she saw someone ran across the collision yard (she saw it via the TV screen) but she saw it out of the corner of her eye. But she quickly dismissed it. Thinking she was just tired.

A few weeks later however, their surveillance tape caught a picture of..yes ok, a ghost. I honestly don't know what to make of it. What they showed on TV was a typical surveillance video (a little grainy and all) of the collision yard (it looks like a huge parking garage) and then you see this person walking in circles. I could see both legs moving and then this person was walking in circles. But get this, this person was LUMINOUS, transparent and there's an orb of light above her head. It was hard to tell if it was male or female but I could clearly see that the person was wearing overalls and clearly it seems that this person is looking for something.

Well, being a collision yard, it's understandable that some of the cars that were brought in had fatalities, and so this employee who saw this video figured it must be the ghost of someone looking for her (as it turns out it was a female) lost car.

She showed it to her boss. The local Police Department. It made the local news like I said.

And then a few days later she was watching a news of a fatal auto accident that killed a woman and they showed a picture of the woman - she looks just like the person on the surveillance video. It turns out that her (wrecked) car was brought in the yard. A few days after she saw the news release, the husband of this woman came to the yard to clean out her stuff in the car.

This is what Sylvia Browne said. Clearly the image on the surveillance is an earth bound ghost. She clearly still had some unfinished business but she had long since moved on to the spirit world and she's not going to haunt that place again.

I am still a little skeptical about the authenticity of the video. I wish someone would independently examine it to prove that it's not a hoax. But it could also be true, I hope that it's true. But seeing that image on the video freaked me out a little. If ghosts could truly manifest that clearly then for goodness sake I WOULD NEVER EVER EVER want to see one.