Short Stories 4

Story #1

Shared by oldblue

May passenger ka ba na pregnant that time?Two pregnant friends already narrated the same experience to me, yung floating na tao. One time daw sa village nila, gabi na may sumisigaw ng "balut", since preggy sya at parang naglilihi, gusto raw nya yung balut. So she went out together with their maid to buy and to their suprise yung tao sa labas nag-float daw at walang feet at wala namang magbabalut.Sabi ng matatanda, malapit daw sa ganitong mga preggy women. Dunno if this is their imagination, pero yung 2 preggy friends ko don't know each other. One got preggy 10 years ago, while the other recently lang but with same story.

Story #2

Shared by mazdamazda

Let me share a few stories.

When I'm working before during Saturdays at the office and I'm alone in the whole floor (18F), I can sometimes hear keyboards tapping. I just turn up the volume of my laptop's speakers to drown those sounds out. By now, I'm quite used to those kind of noises.Another Saturday again, I'm alone in the whole floor (27F). I'm doing my turnover report and file sorting since I've just resigned then. I was minding my own business when I hear the keyboard behind me tapping. At first I though that it was just the mice going through the garbage bin, but when I got curious and turned my head towards the noise - and it stopped. I went on working again and the tapping started again. I turned my head towards it and it stopped. This went on for a few more minutes and then I had enough. I just stared at the pc / keyboard behind me with arms crossed since I was already pissed off from being disturbed. then the keyboards started moving by themselves. I first couldn't believe it but it went on... so I crammed all my personal things in one box and left the office promptly.

An officemate of ours just died from a heart attack. A few days after his demise, his officemates would report of smelling flowers in the office. One reported of seeing him huddled over one of his staff overlooking his work. Another one (the one with the third eye) saw him with a really sad and heavy face. Another manager reported that after a high-pressure meeting (with whom the departed one was the main proponent/mover), she and her staff saw on her cellular phone a missed call from the departed one. When they scrolled for the date it was in the past.

--------

I have a separate story about the ghost in the same floor (27th) who rides in the express elevator.

Whenever we would go home past 8pm, after the elevator has closed shut. It would suddenly open again as if someone pressed the down button. We are quite used to that already. There was even a time when the elevator would stay open for a couple of minutes before closing. This never happens during daytime.Our officemate with a third eye confirmed of a girl who "rides" with the elevator.--------

Another 27th floor story!

In the ladies comfort room, two of our officemates were patiently waiting for the person in the closed cubicle to finish using it. They could hear some sounds coming out of the cubicle and they got curious when their waiting period extend to more than 5 minutes already. They took a peek under the cubicle and saw a pair of feet without shoes. They were surprised to find a shoeless pair of feet when they stood up so they peeked again and it disappeared.So ayun, nagsisisigaw at nagtakbuhan palabas sila ng CR hehe. The receptionist confirmed that there was no one who went inside the CR before the two girls.

Story #3

Shared by oldblue

Yun nga sa isang lugar sa Tarlac going to Baguio, marami na ring stories dun. Yung they always approach the same intersection no matter how far they went. Left turn sila or diresto (walang right eh) dun pa rin ang bagsak nila. I was young when I experienced that both dad & uncle nagbaliktad ng shirt. I was only wondering why they did that time. Yung sa Tarlac if I remember dati eh vast plains lang nung time na early 80s.