My Mom's Story

Shared by : VaMpeEh

1. This actually happened to me, pero my mom was the one who shared this story. This happened nighttime, back when I was only 3 years old, my mom and I were waiting for my dad to come home. We were both lying down on the bed, on our back(s), then all of a sudden, I pointed my finger towards the ceiling and said "Mama, sino yung lalaking yon?" My mom got so scared nagtalukbong na lang daw siya.

2. My Tito Ronnie has a really scary house in Marikina. Anyway, many years ago, his wife, my Tita Popi was waiting for him to get home... (my tito would get home really late). She was all alone in the room, and she was listening to the radio.

Then, she heard somebody whistling, at first she believed it was only the DJ, humming along, but then, the song finished, the DJ started talking, but the whistling still continued... So she unplugged the radio... the whistling still continued! Impossible that the sound came from outside since their windows were shut because she had the A/C on. She was so freaked out, nagtalukbong na lang siya, pero she still waited for my Tito.

3. My cousin has a third eye. She would see the freakiest things while driving. One early evening, she and her friend were on their way home. She had been driving along the dark streets of UP campus, and she had to step on the brake so suddenly. Her friend crossly yelled "Problema mo!?!?", seeing that there was no reason for my cousin to step on the brakes. But her friend didn't see what she saw... what made her do that.... a man dressed in all black (like a cape?!) with a ghoulish face crossed the street right in front of her car.