The retreat

Shared by : Mymnosene

Here's one for the books, kasi di namin alam kung mass hallucination lang namin 'to or what. We were on a retreat with the whole staff of the student publication. We had been naughty and snuck in a little liquor, and I had a little more than anyone else, so I was sleepy na. I tucked my staff into bed, and soon I was dozing off myself. In the middle of the night (actually, madaling araw na yun) I woke up to the sound of knocking. Really, *really* loud knocking. I looked about the room and saw that we were all in bed, so I decided that unless the knocker person decided to say something, she could stay outside all night for all I cared. I turned over, facing the door, and made sure that my friend (on the bed beside me, nearest the door) was alright. She was, as far as I could tell, still asleep, something I attributed to the drink...di kasi sya sanay uminom. Soon the knocking stopped and I was able to sink back into blissful sleep.

In the morning, things were slightly more shocking. My friend was fuming at me for having, she claimed, locked her out of the room the previous night. One of the staff said that she had also heard the knocking and had gotten up, saw me turning over, and my friend snuggle into the covers while the knocking was going on. She thought it was alright to let the person go on knocking as well, since she thought it was a prank by the other room. My friend, however, claimed that she had heard knocking, gotten up, and was promptly pushed out of the door, which was locked behind her. She had knocked and shouted to no avail, and ended up going to the other room to enter our room through the adjoining balcony...buti na lang yung kabila nagising agad. It creeped everybody out...because everybody had looked up to see us all in the room, especially me and my friend, coz we were the ones in charge.

What do you guys make of this?