Here's my three stories

Shared by : 0020

My wife used to study at UP Diliman and she stayed in one of the dorms there. One time she was sleeping and she kept feeling that someone was standing outside their window. After a while she felt that someone was pressing down on her shoulder, and she asked her roommate to stop because she has a test the next day. Her roommate said what's the matter and my wife realized that her friend was still in bed a couple of feet from her. They both got out of bed and turned on the light. My wife said that her shoulder was red as if someone was holding it down. They told the lady who was the caretaker/resident of the building what happened the next day and she said that a thief was shot by a guard and this happened right outside their window.

One time she had these flashcards for a class presentation and she left them in her room because she had to out for a bit. When she came back, she couldn't find them. She looked around the room and it was GONE. She told the lady resident in charge of the building and she suggested it might be the dwendes playing with her because my wife is pretty (she grew up here in the US.) My wife returned to her room and she said, "Ok, pwede tayong maglaro pero huwag ngayon. Kailangan ko yung flashcards para sa klase ko." She looked around and she found them -right where she left them- the same place where it wasn't there before.

My mom and her family grew up in the slums of Tondo during the '50s and '60s. It wasn't as bad back then. Anyway, one time they had an influx of people from the Visayas. One of their neighbors was pregnant during that time and there was a series of nights where they heard this weird noise outside. My mom didn't specify what sounds, but I'm assuming, "Tik tik tik tik..........." It was loud enough that one of my aunts couldn't sleep. Anyway my mom said that it was an aswang or tiktik.

My mom also told me when she was in grade school that during recess she used to sweep the floor of her classroom. After she was done, she would sweep the dirt into this hole that they have on the floor. Well, she did that and when she looked down the hole on the floor, she saw that there were dwendes in it. She got out of that classroom immediately.

Also I hope all of you can help me. I am currently looking for websites about Asian ghost stories. I think the best site is Owl's Ghost stories, and I've seen some other site also. If you know of any other, or if you can suggest a website, please post them here. Thanks!