Pio del Pilar Elementary School

Shared by : RiDeR

I have other stories to tell. all of these happened in Po del Pilar Elementary School in Makati. my mother was once a principal there and i always go there.

1. there was this one time when i went there and stayed in the principal's office. the clerk there said to me, "sayang, sana nandito ka kahapon para nawitness mo yung tatlong batang umiiyak."

the story's like this....the school is rectangular in shape, where there are staircases in the three corners and a main staircase in the middle of one hallway. so what happened was, there were three girls where each of them were near the three staircases. all of them simultaneously saw a black lady on top of each staircase. all of them said that the black ladies that they saw were all curly-haired and had no feet because they were floating. and one of the girls even saw one black lady spat on the hallway. so, lahat ng black ladies were floating towards them. sa takot ng mga bata, they ran and screamed their lungs out and nagkita-kita sila sa main staircase. after that nireport nila sa clerk sa principal's office yung nangyari because my mother was in a meeting at that time. the clerk had a hard time listening to their stories kasi the girls were really crying.

2. in the home economics room of the same school, parang small house talaga siya, with a bathroom, bedroom, kitchen, dining room and sala. dun kasi nagdedemo yung mga H.E. teachers how to prepare a room kapag may guests. so nung one time when a cousin of a teacher there had a headache, he decided to lie down on the bed. when he was lying on his left and facing the wall, he felt that he was being watched. what he did was, he turned right and saw a white lady facing him. he saw that he was extremely white without a face. buti na lang hindi siya matatakutin at nakipagtitigan pa siya sa white lady. eventually, the white lady disappeared and he went to sleep na. OH BOY!!! he's one brave man.

3. the same room, H.E., one lady teacher was in the cr about to take a pee. the door of the cr kasi has slits at the bottom and if you're inside, you can see the leg of the person outside. going back, when the teacher was sitting on the bowl, she heard a knock. she thought that the person outside only wanted to know if there's someone using the cr. so yung teacher inside just said "yes? wait a minute. lalabas na ko." then she looked at the slits and saw a gown na solid from the knee then nagiging fade na pag malapit na sa floor. when she opened the door, wala namang tao.

4. beside the H.E. room is a room with three sinks na ginagamit para maghugas ng glasses, trays, etc. when i was there, i went out of the room and left my friend inside. she was wiping the wet spots on the sink when she noticed a figure walking on the corner of her eye. she thought that it was me and said ,"*RiDeR*, paabot nga nung...." she wasn't able to finish the sentence according to her because she saw a white lady walking towards the wall. kaya ayun, tumakbo na siya palabas.

5. ok, this happened to my tita (mother ng gf ko). it was night time, maybe 6pm, and she was working. so, nagpahinga muna siya. she went out of the room para maginat-inat. so iniwan niya yung ginagawa niya sa desk niya. after a few minutes, when she came back, she saw someone sitting on her seat na nakatungo and hawak yung bag niya. she was wearing white and nakalugay yung mahabang buhok. when she approached her, she said, "anong ginagawa mo sa bag ko?" the lady didn't give a reaction and bigla na lang nawala. nawala rin yung tita ko, kasi tumakbo na siya ng pagkabilis-bilis.

6. eto naman happened to my cousin. we were working there before eh during summer kasi may seminar sa sedp. what happened to her was, when she was cleaning the toilet sa H.E. room, she locked the door para walang pumasok na tao para malaman nilang nililinis yung toilet. when she was scrubbing the floor, bigla ba namang may bumatok sa kanya. so what she did was, lumingon siya bigla and nakita niya na nakalock pa rin yung pinto. ayun, kawawang babae, tumakbo sa takot and hindi na pumasok ulit dun.

7. this happened to the same friend of mine na nakakita ng white lady sa room na puro sinks. when she was still studying at that school, nagpasama siya sa classmate niya sa cr. her classmate went to the cubicle and my friend washed her face sa sink ng toilet sa 4th floor. nung naghihilamos siya, nagulat siya nung hindi pa nakakawiwi yung classmate niya, bigla na lang tumakbo papalabas ng cr. nung tiningnan niya yung cubicle, may nakita siyang head na nasa loob ng toilet bowl na nakatingin sa kanya. it was a face of a man daw and may dugo yung bibig. parang vampire na bagong suck pa lang ng blood sa victim.

magrerecall pa muna ako ng iba.