Hauntings

Shared by : Triglyceride

Residual Haunting

Are not exactly spirits, it's residual energies left by strong emotions and it keeps "playing" repeatedly. I was watching this show the other night, I can't remember the title but take a wild guess on who the host of this show is...Linda Blair..how perfect!

So anyway, in this show, they featured an old prison. It has been shut down for years. They also featured a guy (who turns out to be a former inmate of the place) and this pyshic lady. They have never met until that show. The lady doesn't have any idea about the prison they were gonna visit...

At first I was skeptical, I mean, the lady said as soon as she entered I could feel strong emotions within these walls...a lot of fear..tremendous fear...anger..pain.. well of course it's a prison, anyone can infer that! Then she was drawn to this one particular cell, *turns out that it was the guy's cell when he was incarcerated* and here's what the lady said I could feel a lot of residual energies..I could see YOU sitting on this bed, with your hand covering your eyes..I could feel your despair...YOU'VE CREATED YOUR OWN HAUNTING pwede pala yun! You can create your own haunting without necessarily being dead, all it takes is a strong emotion which has left traces of its energy behind!

..so I'm thinking, that might explain the feet (on the stairs) that I kept seeing when I was growing up in San Juan. You see, when I was about 3 or 4 I fell off those stairs *OUCH TALAGA*. Top to bottom. I remember that unexplainable fear a child that age would have with every step I roll on to....grabe talaga! I remember , everstep I keep screaming I'M FALLING! I'M FALLING!........maybe that was my own haunting? ....

...back to the story..so anyway, the guy lead the lady down to this part of the prison they call the hole..this lady then started to..hmm..hyperventilate and she started to look so concerned, she said there aren't residual energies here...just earthbounds *earthbounds are the REAL THING...the spirit themselves*...then the guy kept walking further, the lady then said Someone doesn't want me to go there .... ..the guy lead her to this room called the Sweat Box the guy opened this metal door *the room, for descriptions sake, looks like a HUGE BBQ GRILL* and as soon as he opened that the lady said oh my gosh! this is a very terrible place...a lot of deaths..a lot of pain...all I could hear are screams, I could see flames coming and I see a lot of people, I could actually see this face within the flames screaming bloody murder..* I wouldn not want to see dead people - NO FREAKIN' WAY!*

....they took a picture of the lady and the guy while they were standing in front of the Sweat Box, and guess what? There were 3 small orbs in front of them....

so there ya have it

residual hauntings = strong energies made by strong emotions

earthbounds = REAL THING/SPIRITS

I have another one, I posted this a while back at this thread called Philippine Urban Legends

Hello you guys, I have one to share with you and it happened/s in this one part of my hometown.

The place is called Valley Golf.In there is this long stretch of road that runs through the foothills of Antipolo on one side and the golf course on the other side. It's a short cut to get to Sumulong Highway from Ortigas (and vice versa) if you don't want to go all the way around. This back road does not have sufficient street lights and there are quite a number of "BIG" trees on either side with an occasional posh house here and there.For the longest time, I have heard stories about either a white/GREEN lady or an old lady with a shawl in certain spots along this road. These spots I'm gonna call "fork in the road" and "Midpoint/2nd gate".

Fork-in-the-road sightings

I heard these from the public transportation drivers of our subdivision. They would occasionally drive along the road and would see a flash of white from behind the trees when they reach this 'fork'. They would dismiss it and kept on driving. But it's so weird that most all of them had seen this 'flash of white' in the same spot.

I heard about the 'green lady' years ago from my Dad. One of the drivers told him this:One night, he was driving along Valley Golf (coming from the Sumulong side) in his "owner jeep" when he saw this lady who is dressed in green "office suit" standing at the side of the road. Well, given how dark this road could get and how isolated it is, he took up the role of a gentleman and offered this lady a ride. I didn't know if he talked to her or something but next thing he knew, 2 minutes down the road, the lady just vanished on the seat next to him. This scared him so bad he lost control of his owner jeep and it crashed into one of the trees. Almost everyone in our subdivision had heard about this and I think that's what sparked the urban legend.

Now here's my brother's story. This happened to him summer of last year. One night, him and his friends decided to go on a joy ride along Valley Golf road and wanted to do a bit of ghost hunting as well. So on their way there, they had the car radio turned up (probably hoping that "Rage" would drown their fears hehehehehe) and these kids were just making a lot of noise. My brother said that they had the car window rolled down and were just hollering on their way to the 'fork'.As they were approaching the fork, they rolled up their windows (mga duwag, baka raw kasi may mangsunggab sa kanila). Well, when the reached the fork, they slowed down a bit, as they were about to make the turn one of my brothers friends said " Ayan diyan raw may nag-"..he didn't get to finish his sentence because the car lurched a bit and the engine went completely dead. So there they were, no lights coming from the headlights, Zach(ex Rage vocalist) went silent.As Jomar(designated driver) turned the ignition key and tried to start the car again he kept saying " Pare labas naman kayo, tulak niyo" but his voice was trembling with fear. Not one of them would dare step out of the car. It was REALLY REALLY DARK outside. My brother said the only sound they could all hear was Jomars futile attempts to turn the car back on and the nocturnal cricket choir. My brother just kept his head down and refused to look straight ahead or at his side for fear of what he might see. As he was telling me this, (being the ghost story freak that I am) I asked him if they felt cold at all. His eyes went big and said that at one point, he remembered his arm brushing against the car window and said that the window was cold...FREEZING COLD. This went on for five LONG minutes when all of a sudden the radio blasted back on again (which made all of them jump can you imagine) and the car spurted back to life. Jomar did a frantic 360 and took off as fast as he could. Well ok, say it's a mechanical glitch. The car is fairly new, well maintained and it's an automatic. It could be that because Jomar was so scared he forgot to put the gear back to park, so his attempts to turn the car back were futile. Needless to say, the car came back to life while the gear was still in drive. But from what I understand, automatics don't 'die' on you as much as stick shifts right? I said to my brother " Ayan kasi, ang iingay niyo kasi. You provoked her. Yan ang napala ninyo, I bet she had fun watchin as she scared you boys sh*tless" hehehehehe.

My friend experienced an auto glitch as well. As she was driving along the same spot, the light indicator (the one that tells you if your doors are open) turned on. Nagtaka siya. She pulled over (she was with her Ate) and got out to check all the doors--they were all properly closed.

I heard that mechanical/electrical failure are signs of supernatural activity...

Well, my post is getting so long, I'll save the 'old lady' tale for next time.