Compiled Stories 3

Shared by : Turko Torero

Anyway here's my story. It happened way back my elementary days pa. Our chapel was well known for it's spookyness. Our classroom was at the same side as the chapel. The chapel's entrance is infront the stairs that's why we have no choice but to pass the area everytime we go in and out of the classroom. We're the cleaners that day so we're the last one to stay at our classroom. After were done cleaning na me and my friend decided to drop by to the chapel to pray. Which we normally do before. here's the spooky part...while praying we heard a voice of a young lady asking for help. She's crying and saying "Mahal na Mahal kita!" We got scared of course but that's not all. When we decided to leave the chapel we saw the lady in white. The face is dark and she was floating. She was near the backdoor and when she started to raise her arms...we decided to run. Since then, hinde na kami nagpaleyt na dalawa lang and lagi kaming sumasabay sa mga classmates namin pauwi. I'll never forget that image...it was sooooo spooky!

*****

Shared by : apocrypha

this happened a couple of months ago (around february). i usually boil water in the morning pampaligo, so right after getting up from bed i head straight to the kitchen and do that. this particular day, medyo madilim pa outside as can be seen from the small screened window near the stove. i was about to put the kettle on the stove when i caught some dark figure from my peripheral point of view. as i slightly turned my head to the right to get a better glimpse, i was baffled at the sight right in front of me. just behind the screen was a haunting face of a woman. i can still recall the terrifying look on her face, nakatitig lang sya. and because she's small, medyo nakatingala sya sa akin. her hair is thick and medyo magulo, her eyes looked as if merong makapal na eyeliner and her lips were thin and really black. she looked like galit sya sa akin. i did not scream, i jsut ran upstairs and sat there for around 15 minutes. nahiya naman ako to wake up my housemates kasi baka guni-guni ko lang yon.

i still don't know if what i saw was real but when i remember her face and how vivid it was, the anger in her face ...i couldn't just have made it all up in my head.

*****

Shared by : apocrypha

I want to share something that happened to my uncle a long time ago,nung uso pa ang mga engkanto at lamang-lupa sa mga probinsya.

It happened nung binata pa sya, tapos there was a creature na nagkagusto sa kanya when he slept under a big, old sampaloc tree. they call it "engkantada". she would really follow him hanggang sa loob ng house, forcing him to come with her kung saan man. he knows when she's coming, kasi sobrang bango raw like no other perfume here on earth and with that they would burn incense so she can't come near. one time pa, sinusuntok nya yung wall kasi may mga warriors/bodyguards yung girl at sinasama na sya forcefully pero to those people around him, wall lang ang nakikita nila.

My uncle developed a third eye during this time, maybe it has got something to do with the engkantada but at the same time, he literally lost his voice. so whatever he sees, isinusulat na lang nya. he can foresee what's gonna happen next like one time, yung cousin nya na uncle ko rin, nasa linang(farm). my uncle sensed that something's gonna happen to his cousin, and very specific pa. he said na meron daw magwawala na kalabaw dun kaya dapat sunduin na. to their surprise, nakita nga nila yung kalabaw eating dust and was about to attack my other uncle. the unwanted visits stopped when he got married.

*****

Shared by : Ping

Here's another story, that i want to share with all of u guys...

This happened noong 4th year highschool ako... Ngayon ko lang ulit na-remember... Anyway, one morning nag-che-check ng attendance yung advicer namin... and complete naman yung attendance... so ala lang di naman napapansin yon diba kung talaga ngang kumpleto o hindi...!!! Then sa afternoon sa CAT namin complete din ang attendance ng Alpha Bravo... natural malalaman mo naman kung complete dahil nagbibilang doon diba!? so, after ng CAT doon lang namin nalaman ng may namatay kaming classmate dahil sa hika di nakahinga... So, nagulat kaming lahat.... syempre nagkatakutan na....  tanong namin bakit kumpleto ang attendance??? bakit di nakita na wala sya? bakit pati sa count down ng attendance sa platoon namin completo din?!?!?!?! yikes!!!!  yung namatay kc, isa yon sa mga loners sa school yung tipong alang kaibigan, so siguro di lang namin napapansin kung ala sya o nandoon sya... Maybe her presence/ soul nandoon at siguro nakita namin sya pero di namin napansin na ghost na lang sya....  And yung even classmates namin claimed that they have seen her sa bench noong earlier in the morning nag-hi pa nga daw sila and kumaway naman daw at naka-smile... but, paano sya napunta don kung 12 pa lang daw ng hatinggabi bago mag-umaga ng araw na yon ay namatay na...  super kakatakot talaga!!! I think she's really there, siguro pumasok sa skul yung soul nya not noticing na patay na pala sya... Ni papunta ng cr nagpapasama kami sa isat-isa at talaga nga naman nakakatakot........!!! Some of the teachers and janitors there still claimed na they see her... minsan naglalakad sa hall, kalahati lang ng mukha ang nakikita... it's really freaky.... mabuti na lang at graduating na ako that year... at nakaalis na din...

*****

Shared by : the_FLY

Here's a story my cousin msEerie told me before:

She was studying in St. Paul PAsig when she was in high school...Once, her friend's friend decided to have an overtime class that lasted for several hours and when her class was finished...she decided to stroll around the hallway in the building as she was waiting for her driver! When she found her way to one of the classrooms...she saw a nun inside one of the classrooms...and was alone there, writing something on the blackboard...she then decided to check on the nun..and as she was inching towards the room where the nun is...the scribbles of the nun...slowly started to turn into words...when she entered the room...she noticed the nun's feet weren't on the ground and was floating...and suddenly the nun turned around to face her and to the girl's surprise...the nun was faceless...and then the scribbles on the board...suddenly became words written in blood which read "Help me I'm in Hell!" The girl was totally freaked out but she can't move a muscle...As she started to pray the rosary, she was once again able to move and run away from the horrible place!