Your Comfort is More Important than Sexy Lingerie

Stepping close to Gabby as soon as they were both on his side of their bed, Matt smiled as he put his hands on her hips and kiss her softly; meanwhile, Gabby put her hands on his chest and took things nice and slow with her loving husband. "I love you Matt." Matt agreed with Gabby as she said that, before moving his hands to her sides as he continued to kiss her. "I love you too Gabby, and I am ready to get in bed with you now; because I would like to talk to you, if that's okay?" Gabby just looked at Matt as he said that, before stepping close to him; as she was starting to get worried, especially based on the tone of voice that he just used. "Hey, baby...is everything okay? You know that you can talk to me about anything right?" Matt agreed with Gabby as she said that. "Hey, of course I know that Gabby. I promise, everything is okay; and you have nothing to worry about, because nothing is wrong." Looking into Matt's eyes, Gabby took a breath as she tried to get a read on him; but unfortunately, that isn't an easy task at times with him. "You don't believe me?" Gabby took a breath as she proceeded to grab both of Matt's hands. "Matt, it's just the tone of voice that you're using."

Matt agreed with Gabby as she said that, before moving close to her again; after which, he wrapped his arms around her and smiled at her. Meanwhile, Gabby moved her hands to his chest as she stared into his eyes, which then led to Gabby kissing her nose, as a way to make her smile (and maybe even break the tension). And let's just say that worked like a charm, as it led to Gabby smiling at him. "Ah, there's that nice smile that I love." Gabby agreed with Matt as he said that, well aware that was the case. "I know you like my smile." Matt agreed with Gabby as she said that. "Almost as much as you like it when I wear lingerie." Matt shook his head as he heard Gabby say that, while also thinking that this is the perfect segway for them to start talking about this exact topic, which he planned on talking to her about anyways, as he just wants her to be comfortable at the end of the day. "Do you think that we can talk about that when we're in bed with each other? It's actually why I want to get you in bed, because I want to talk about that." Taking a breath, Gabby agreed. "I had a bad feeling that was the case." Moving his hand to Gabby's neck, Matt shook his head.

After all, that was the last thing that he wanted to hear; that she was having a bad feeling about this, which is why he tugged her body against his chest. After which, Gabby put her hands on his chest and just stared into those beautiful eyes that she loves so much. God, the way that Gabby feels about this man in front of her; at times, there are just no ways for her to describe how much she loves him. Moving his hands to Gabby's lower back as soon as they were holding each other close, Matt smiled as he leaned in and kissed Gabby softly. "I love you." Gabby agreed with Matt as he said that. "Listen, how about you get in bed? Then, we can relax as we talk." Gabby agreed with Matt as he said that, liking that idea. "I like that idea. So, I'm going to do that right now." Matt agreed with Gabby as she said that, watching as his beautiful wife proceeded to get into bed ahead of him; that way, she could get comfortable ahead of Matt. And now, he's going to get in bed so that he can get comfortable with her. Moving close to Gabby, Matt smiled at his wife. And then proceeded to tug her against his chest (as much as he good and smiled). At the same time, Gabby put her hands on his chest.

Moving his hand to Gabby's hip, Matt smiled as he leaned in to kiss her; at the same time, Gabby put her hand on his cheek and slipped her legs in between his (while also putting her hands on his chest). "God, I'm so glad that we're going to just hold each other close like this." Matt agreed with Gabby as she said that, as he felt the same way. "I'm glad that this is exactly what we're doing, especially since you need to relax right now." Taking a breath, Gabby looked at Matt. "Can I ask you something?" Matt agreed with Gabby as she asked him whether she can ask him something, before deciding to make a joke first. "You just did." Gabby snickered a bit, before moving close to her husband; after which, she put her hand on his chest and leans in to kiss her softly. Taking things nice and slow with her loving husband, Gabby smirked as she then went to slap his cheek. "God, you are such a dad." Matt was confused as he heard Gabby say that. "Yeah, I am a dad. I'm a dad to two beautiful baby boys, that my gorgeous wife gave birth to; and soon, two beautiful daughters." Gabby agreed with Matt, before kissing him again. "God, I'm glad that we're having that." Matt agreed.

"Okay, time for us to really go back to the question you want to ask me." Matt agreed. "I know that this happened a couple weeks ago now, and maybe today isn't the best day to bring it up; due to the fact that this is our anniversary but..." Moving to grab Gabby's hand, Matt looked at his beautiful wife and looked into her eyes. "Hey, look into my eyes and listen to what I'm going to tell you." Gabby agreed with Matt as he said that, before doing just that. "Gabby, you're my wife; and I love you, and I want to support you through whatever you need to talk about. And if you're still thinking about the partial miscarriage, our son that we lost; then that's something that we can talk about, because I love you...and I want you to know that you can always talk to me about it." Gabby agreed with Matt as he said that, before getting close to him (again); after which, Gabby leaned in and proceeded to kiss the man she loves more than anything in the entire world. "I love you so much, and I'm just glad that we're here today." Matt agreed with Gabby as she said that. "I have to say, you truly are a genius when it comes to designs." Gabby smiled as she heard Matt say that, before kissing him softly.

"Now, about the designs; I know that I hate to even talk to you about business, but what are you doing when it comes to your manufacturing. I guess, I just want to make sure that we do that." Gabby looked at Matt as he said that, before realizing something. "Are you trying to talk to me about other things, just because you need a distraction?" Taking a breath, Matt agreed with Gabby as he pout his hand on her hip again; at the same time, Gabby cuddled up to him as she put her hand on his chest (while also leaning in to kiss her softly). "I know, I hate that I'm thinking about this. I'm just still dealing with a lot, but I don't want to do it on our wedding anniversary." Gabby agreed with Matt as he said that, before turning her head to look at Andy. "I have an idea what we can do then." Looking at Andy, Gabby smiled as she then moved her hand to Matt's cheek; she then turned his head and smiled as she leaned up to kiss him softly. "Let's go for a walk with Andy and get sweaty." Matt was confused as to why Gabby wanted to get sweaty.

"Why do you want to get sweaty?" Gabby smirked. "Because I want to take a bath with my husband after." Matt smirked, agreeing with Gabby as bent down and proceeded to kiss the woman he loves softly. Taking things nice and slow with Gabby, Matt smirked due to the fact that he loves that idea. "God, I love that idea. Now, how about we get dressed and go out?" Gabby agreed with Matt as he said that, giving him one last kiss before proceeding to get up; after which, she walked away so that she can go get dressed. But Matt, he didn't get up yet; as he wanted to take a minute to just admire his wife as she went to get dressed, because she looks sexy. After which, he turned his head and looked at Andy. "Boy, you have no idea how much I love the fact that you need to go out on a walk; because that means that I got to see that." And right when Matt said that, Gabby proceeded to yell out. "And you'll be going alone, while I come back out in lingerie and stay in bed if you don't get dressed so we can go take a walk." Matt agreed with his wife.

After which, Matt got up out of bed so that he could get dressed ahead of their walk with each other.