Romantic Anniversary Dinner: The Meal, Part 2

Taking another bit of her food that she was enjoying with Matt, Gabby smiled due to the fact that she truly is happy right now. She has the man she loves here with her, and that's all that matters at the end of the day; that they're together as they celebrate their anniversary, and that makes her happy. Oh, and it doesn't hurt that her husband is a real stud; with a really nice body, especially when they're in bed with each other (and he's running his hands all over her). God, they way he does that just makes her so happy. She really can't wait for that to happen again soon, but first she needs to just finish eating and take some time with her husband. Time that will soon lead to them being intimate with each other, which Matt knows; especially since he knows that she's wearing lingerie for him. Taking a bite, Matt smirked as he looked at his gorgeous wife. "So, are you still comfortable in that lingerie that you're wearing for me?" Gabby agreed with Matt as he asked her whether she was still comfortable. "And I have no regrets changing into it." Matt agreed.

Taking another bite, Matt smiled as he looked at the woman he loves. "You know, we don't need to do the bath tonight if your too tired right?" Gabby agreed with Matt as he said that, well aware that was the case. "I know baby, and I promise that I always know that we don't need to do things if I'm tired; you always say it, so it's basically engraved in my head now." Matt agreed with Gabby as he went ahead and took a bite of his salad, along with some of his steak. "Just need to say it constantly, because there are times where that thick skull of yours makes it hard for you to get things in there." Gabby just looked at Matt as he said that, a bit unimpressed over the fact that he just said that. "Seriously? Are you trying to tell me not to have sex with you tonight?" Matt smiled as he heard gabby say that. "No, because I already know that I'm not getting any, or at least not expecting any when you're tired like you are right now." Gabby agreed with Matt as he said that, before going ahead with taking another bite of her steak tonight. "This is really good."

Matt agreed with Gabby as she said that before smirking. "I only buy the best of food for my family." Gabby agreed with Matt as he said that because that most certainly is the case. "Oh, I know that's the case; and I love the food that we buy." Matt just laughed das he heard Gabby say that. "God, when was the last time that we even did groceries?" Gabby smiled. "It's been a long time, because we haven't done it since the whole less started in Hawaii." Matt agreed with Gabby as she said that, before taking a breath as that brings something up. "Can I ask you something on that topic?" Gabby agreed with Matt, before smiling at him. "Of course, you can baby." Taking a breath, Matt looked at his wife. "What are we thinking when it comes to security? I mean, I know that we always need to be safe....but I feel like since it happened..." Gabby took a breath, looking at Matt. "You've had your guard up more?" Looking up at Gabby, Matt let out a sigh. "You've noticed?" Gabby agreed with Matt. "Baby, how could I not notice what you're doing?"

Matt agreed with Gabby as he went to grab some of the mushrooms Pascale made, because they are equally as delicious. "Baby, you are always so worried for us; and I can see how protective you always are for our family, and how you always want what's best. You take on so much as my husband, and I really want you to know just how much it means to me that you put that stress on you; just so that I can take it easy during the pregnancy." Reaching out for Gabby's hand, Matt proceeded to grab it as he wanted to remind her of something. "Gabby, you're my wife; it's my job to make sure that you aren't too stressed, and that you take it easy during the pregnancy. I mean that from the bottom of my heart, and you're never going to be able to tell me that I need to take it easy; because it's my job to worry about you, and it's my job to take care of you while you're pregnant." Gabby agreed with Matt as he said that, before deciding to get up for a moment so that she could kiss him again, which is something that Matt is more than okay with.

And that's why he just pushed himself back from the table, leaving Gabby enough place so that she can sit in his lap, which she promptly did, just as soon as she walked up to him. But rather than sit across his lap, Gabby sat down in his lap with her legs next to him. And god, now that really is a turn on; so much so, that Matt ended up sitting up and putting his hands on her back. Wrapping her arms around Matt's neck shortly after he put his hands on her neck and sat up, Gabby smirked due to the fact that she loves Matt more than anything in the entire world; so much so, that she just bent down and proceeded to take things nice and slow with him this evening. And god, Matt loves that so much; because it's really sexy, and exactly what he wants to have right now (as she sits in his lap). Heck, whether she was sitting in his lap or not; this would still be what he wanted, because he loves her so much. And with the hormones being even more present, well that just turns him on even more. "Fuck, you're such a turn on baby." Gabby agreed.