The Caseys Celebrate Three Years: Overwhelmed

She would never admit it to him, but Matt already knew what state of mind that he was going to be dealing with the moment he made his way back into his and Gabby's bedroom this evening; but first, he decided that he would get ready for bed. And that was the entire reason why he was currently in the midst of standing in the bathroom, wearing a fresh pair of boxers as he brushed his teeth for the night. And while he and Gabby have yet to say a word to each other, he's okay with that; because he could clearly see that Gabby needed to take a minute to just think about what she was going to say, as she was nervous. And that was due to the fact that she loves him so much and doesn't want to hurt him with her potential answer; I mean, there is a chance that she could hurt him (at least in her mind) based on the answer that she's going to give him to his question. I mean, they're talking about how he makes love to her; and that's not something that Gabby wants him to stop doing, because she loves the intimate time that they're going to have with each other. And that's why Gabby thinks that she ran away from her husband, which she always promised him that she wouldn't do.

And that was why she actually just got out of bed, as she felt like she needed to apologize quickly; like she needed to walk over to him in the bathroom and apologize for having ran away from him (while they were still in the pool). And while she already thinks she knows what Matt's going to tell her (that it's not a big deal), that doesn't mean that she still doesn't want to apologize; because she wants to do that more than anything, and because she doesn't want him to feel like he was the reason why she ran. Because that isn't the case at all, she just got a bit overwhelmed. So, she just hoped that Matt would understand that she needs to do this; as she walked up to the door and saw him standing there (while also adjusting the fresh pair of boxers that he just put on). Taking a breath, Gabby decided to ask him the question that she already had on her mind right now; a question that she really hopes Matt understands why she needs to ask him this question, based on how she left things downstairs. "You know that it wasn't you right?" Turning to look at his wife as she said that, Matt was confused; after all, he had no clue what she was talking about right now. "What?" Gabby then sighed.

"The reason I ran. It wasn't because you weren't good in the pool, or that I wasn't..." Snickering a bit, Matt just smiled at his beautiful wife. "Matt, what are you laughing about? This isn't funny because I just ran out of there. I left you naked in the pool, how aren't you mad at me?" Turning to look at his beautiful wife, Matt extended his hand as he wanted her to come be where he is; he wanted to hold her close to him, and he wanted to get her to calm down. "Just come here, please." Gabby agreed with Matt as he said that, before making her way over to him so that she could stand close to Matt in the bathroom; after all, it's what they both needed at the moment. They both need to hold each other close, and they need to talk; and that starts with Matt moving Gabby in front of him, which he did just as soon as she made her way over to him. And boy was he glad that he now had her in front of him, because he loves being this close to Gabby; so much so, that he wanted to show her that as he picked her up in his arms before setting her down on the counter right in front of him. That way, he could stare directly into her eyes; and just make her feel extremely loved (which she is).

Stepping close to Gabby as soon as she was sitting on the edge of the counter, Matt moved his hands to her back; at the same time, Gabby wrapped her arms around Matt's neck as she stared into his eyes. And that, well that was nice; especially as she moved her one of her hands to the back of his head and the other to the top of his muscular chest. Meanwhile, Matt moved one of his hands to her back, while putting his other hand on her stomach (as he stroked it with her thumb). "First, I want you to breathe for me Gabby." Gabby agreed with Matt as he said that, taking a breath as she looked into his eyes. "Second, I want you to remember that I love you; and that I understand you better than you think, and I know the real reason why you ran out of there. Do you want to go talk about it in bed?" Gabby took a breath as Matt asked her whether she wanted to talk about it in bed, as she most definitely does. "Remind me why you put me up here then?" Matt smirked as he looked at her. "Would you have ran if I didn't put you up here?" Gabby snickered, as she looked down at Matt. At the same time, she wrapped her arms around his neck and just held him close.