CHAPTER NINE

Things were going great.

School was the same as it always was but the work was starting to pile up now that the sport was over. I found myself unable to concentrate on some days. All I could think about was him and his hands and lips on my body. It was a regular thing for me to meet him on Saturdays. We spend most our time in his bedroom. Stephen has kissed every inch of my body where I've never even seen him completely naked. I was itching to touch him but every time I would bring up the topic he would distract me.

Patrick hasn't mentioned Stephen again but I could tell that he was worried. As for my father– he seemed to be going out of his way to avoid me. My mom was her usual self but she spent most of her days at the local hall with some new friends she made.

Today was one of those days where I found it hard to concentrate. School ended about half an hour ago. I was laying on my bed with my homework scattered around me. My maths book was open in front of me. I wrote out the next sum and then grabbed my calculator. As I'm about to enter the equation my phone vibrated. I paused, glancing at it but chose to ignore it.

Kate has been acting strange lately– very unusual. I caught her staring at me once during our class. The look in her eyes made me shiver– her eyes were cold and emotionless. Shaking my head, I concentrated on my homework.

I slammed the book shut and pushed it aside before reaching for the next book. As soon as I opened it, the doorbell rang.
I groaned, but pushed myself up off the bed. It was when I reached the front door that I remembered what I was wearing. The fan in my room didn't help much to cool me down so I took off my shirt.

I glanced down at myself. I've seen a lot of girl at school walking around in their sport bras when they're practicing. I was wearing a black sports bra with a pair of swim shorts. The doorbell rang again. Rolling my eyes, I pulled the door open. My breath caught in my throat when I looked up.

“What are-?”

My words got cut off when he stepped forward. Before I could finish my sentence, his lips were on mine. I gripped his shoulders as Stephen parted my lips with his. A moan slipped from my mouth into his as I felt his erection pressing into my stomach.

“Are you alone?” he breathed after breaking the kiss. I raised an eyebrow.

“Shouldn't you have asked that before kissing me?”

“Probably,” he said.

His lips pulled up into a smirk when I nodded at him. Stephen leaned down to press his lips against mine again. The kiss was laced with an urgency that made my knees buckle. He wrapped an arm around my waist while his other hand hooked behind my leg to hoist me up against him.

The door was slammed shut a second later and then we were moving. His lips trailed down my neck before moving up to my lips again. I gasped when my back came into contact with something soft. Stephen pulled back to stare down at me. He had carried me to my bedroom.

“What are you doing here?” I asked softly after sucking in enough air.

“I was in the neighborhood,” he smirked.

My eyes dropped when he started to undo his utility belt. He looked fucking sexy dressed in his dark blue uniform. I sat up, and then moved to collect my books and place them on my desk. When I turned around Stephen was sitting on the edge of the bed with his eyes focused on the place where my ass was seconds ago.

“It's rude to stare,” I whispered.

“I can't help it,” he muttered, licking his lips.

My stomach clenched. Our eyes locked, I broke eye contact to look down at his crotch. Before I could change my mind and allow the fear to take over, I kneeled between his legs. His body instantly tensed when I placed my hands on his thighs.