Chapter Fourteen

WHEN HE SAID NOTHING I glanced up at him from beneath my lashes.

He watched me silently a small smile playing around his lips. Swimming closer he took a seat next to me on the step, his shoulder brushing mine.

             "Remember at the hospital yesterday? What your father said?"

I frowned thinking back. It's something I won't be forgetting soon. The look in his eyes.

          "He said a lot of things."

Stephen chuckled diving back into the water. He resurfaced on the other side looking up at the sky.

             "I'm nine years older than you Alia."

            "He said ten." I pointed out sinking back into the water.

           "My birthday was a few weeks ago, I turned twenty seven. You're only seventeen." Pausing he swam closer to me stopping a few inches away. "If we have sex now, your father won't hesitate to lock me up."

             "Why?"

He groaned pulling himself out of the water. Staring down at me he bit his lip. Fuck! He looks so damn sexy with water dripping down his tanned skin.

              "I'm a grown man Alia, I should know better than to have sex with a seventeen year old. According to the law it could be considered as rape." He held out his hand to help me out of the pool.

I hesitated slightly but placed my hand in his allowing him to pull me out of the water. His arm wrapped around my waist pulling me against him.

            "W-what if I-" I broke off swallowing as he trailed his hands up my back.

            "No matter what you say, even with your consent it will be considered rape." Stephen said softly his eyes dropping to my lips.

              "H-how do you k-know all t-this?"

            "I'm a police officer, baby. It's my job to know this."

My shoulders dropped, not only is he a police officer, but we are not going to have sex. Why the hell do I feel so disappointed? It's not the end of the world, we're not going to have sex, there will be other guys.

             "Alia." Stephen called snapping my attention back to him. "We will have sex, once you turn eighteen, but for now I'm going to teach you."

           "I don't understand."

Stephen smiled stepping away from me. "Let's go inside and have some lunch, then we'll talk."

_________________

LUNCH CONSISTED OUT OF ham and cheese sandwiches with a tall glass of lemonade.

Stephen had changed into a pair of shorts, without a shirt. While I only threw on a large T-shirt. We ate silently in the kitchen moving into the living room when we were done.

The TV is on, some unknown movie playing. I couldn't concentrate, on anything for that matter. All I'm aware of is his large body next to mine.

          "Alia?"

I glanced at him before turning back to the TV letting him know that I heard him. Though I most certainly wasn't prepared for his question.

             "Have you ever masturbated?"

My cheeks heated in embarrassment. That is suppose to be personal, not something you tell someone you barely know.

              "It's nothing to be ashamed of Alia." Stephen said softly placing a finger under my chin. "Answer the question."