Chapter Twenty Nine

ALIA

WE SPEND THE WEEKEND lazing around the house or on the beach when the heat allowed us too.

Apart from two cabinets filled with movies, from thrillers to comedy, there is also a game room. With a pool(sneaker) table, some new TV games, you know PlayStation and shit, to old TV games.

There has been no repeated of what happened on the Saturday morning between Stephen and me. In fact, he's been doing his super best to keep his distance. I feel like he's rejecting me.

I wonder what's going to happen tomorrow? Tomorrow is the day, I'm turning eighteen!

Someone pounded down the stairs breaking my concentration. From beneath my lashes I glanced up following Stephen with my eyes. He walked into the kitchen opening the fridge.

He's dressed in dark blue jeans that are slightly ripped at his knees. His chest is hidden from view, but not his arms. No, his strong muscular tattooed arms are on full display. Stephen is wearing a grey muscle shirt.

I glanced down at the book on my lap biting my lip. Why is he ignoring me?

            "Hey!"

I glanced up frowning at him.

          "Get some shoes." Stephen ordered softly nodding to my bare feet.

          "Why?"

He smirked taking a step closer and leaning slightly over me. "Because, Alia, we are going to the mall."

I perked up. We haven't been into town since we got here.

            "Okay!" Quickly placing the book aside I raced up the stairs and into my room.

I pulled on a pair of ballet flats and grabbed my phone and wallet. Stephen stood by the front door throwing his keys around in his hands.

             "I'm ready." I glanced up at him. "Is Kate and Nathan coming?"

            "They will meet us at the mall once they finish their swim." He opened the door stepping aside for me to exit first.

Walking down the porch I made my way over to the truck waiting for him to unlock it.

            "We're taking the car." Stephen said pointing to a black Audi parked next to it.

           "Why?" I pouted crossings my arms over my chest. "I wanna drive in the truck."

           "Alia, get in the car."

Shaking my head I leaned against the door staring off into the distance.

            "Baby, if you want me to treat you like a child I will." He walked towards me stopping in front of me. "Get in the car Alia."

           "Do you want me to call you daddy too?"

          "Jesus." He ran a hand down his face. "For someone so innocent you sure have a dirty mind."

My breathing hitch when he stepped forward pressing his body against mine. His face lowered nose brushing mine as he spoke.

           "Do you want to call me daddy when I fuck you?" Stephen asked softly lowering his lips to my neck. "When I pound my dick into that tight little pussy of yours?"

I moaned my muscles clenching as the images he spoke of filled my head. He bit down at the crook of my neck placing his hands on my hips.

My body arched against his, hands gripping his biceps as he started sucking on the spot he  bit.