BONUS CHAPTER

KATE

I GLANCED AROUND THE streets again before looking at the time. Fucking bastard is running late, I don't have all day to sit and wait for the idiot.

I glanced at the time on the dashboard impatiently again. I've been sitting here for half an hour.

The door suddenly opened making me jump slightly. Turning I glared at him as he climbed into the car. His head turned, eyes locking with mine. If I didn't have my sights set on Stephen I wouldn't mind fucking him.

             "Did you get it?" I asked turning to face him slightly.

            "Wouldn't be here if I hadn't." Dane handed me a plastic bag leaning back in the chair.

Pulling out the boxes I made sure everything looks like it's been sealed. I nodded placing it behind the back seat. Pulling out the envelope from my purse I checked the money before handing it to him.

             "Are you sure it's going to work?"

I rolled my eyes, staring across the street. My eyes instantly fell on Stephen, he stood there dressed in his uniform. Another cop stood next to him, talking calmly to a man.

            "It will work." I nodded sure of my own words. "They got a scare with the broken condom."

            "And now fake pregnancy test. What if she's actually pregnant?" Dane grabbed my arm pulling my attention towards him.

            "Relax. She's not really pregnant, there is no way Stephen and Alia are having sex again."

            "They are dating, Kate."

My eyes narrowed at him, anger running through my body. They won't be dating for long anymore, not if I can help it. With Stephen's past there is no way he will be sticking around that bitch.

He will dump her like a hot potato the moment he will find out she's pregnant. Maybe I should add just a little twist to it?

            "Did you print the posters?"

I turned back to look at Stephen, disappointed when I found him gone. Where did he go?

           "Yes. They are printed just like you asked." He handed me the USB stick back making my smirk widen.

I've gotten everything I need. If her parents don't believe me, then I have video's to prove them. I'm excited to see how her father will react once he gets to know.

           "I'm done." Dane said softly drawing my attention to him. "I did everything you ask, I don't want anything else to do with your sick plans."

Sick? He thinks I'm sick, he ain't seen nothing yet! I'm just getting started! I glanced at him, what if he tells someone? I can't risk that. Leaning down I felt around until my hand closed around the cold metal. Before he could react I pulled out the knife pressing it against his neck.

            "If you fucking say a word to anyone about this, I'll fucking kill you. Am I clear?"

He swallowed with difficulty but gave me a stiff nod. My eyes locked with his, the sight of his fear made butterflies fill my stomach. That's it idiot, be afraid of me. I pressed the knife closer watching as it broke the skin of his neck slightly.

           "I won't tell!"

           "Good boy." I smiled pulling the knife back, calmly wiping the blood on the leg of his pants.

Dane grabbed the envelope, struggling with the door handle for a few seconds before getting out. The door slammed shut behind him. I followed him with my eyes as he ran across the street getting into his car.

Stephen Daniels.

Kate Daniels.

It has a nice ring to it. Sounds way fucking better than Alia Daniels. He has already left me once before, I'm not going to have him leave me again. This time he will be mine and nobody else's.

This fucking plan better work out. I don't want to get my hands dirty, I don't want her filthy blood on my skin.

I have no doubt it won't work.

Her father will be all to grateful to me for giving him a reason to kick her out of the house. I wonder if she knows that Michael isn't her real father?

Maybe I should add that part in my plan? Yes, I will add that and it will be an epic show watching her as I tell her the truth.

I laughed, starting the car, pulling out of the parking space I drove towards her house. I don't even need to act like I'm happy to see her today. I'm happy! Happy that she and Stephen won't be together for too long. In fact, I think he should be the first to find out about her pregnancy.

I need to take Derrick to the doctor tomorrow so I have a reasonable explanation why I won't be at school. Two guys have already been paid to put up the posters and hand it out around town.

If news comes out of her being pregnant everyone will want nothing to do with her. It will drive her out of town, just like it did to me all those years ago. They drove me out of town just because of something that was out of my control.

Nobody believed me when I told them the truth. They said that I'm a liar, an attention seeking whore. And now they will think the same about her.

Poor little Alia.

The innocent little virgin, the goody two shoes that caught the bad boy. God, it feels like some drama from TV.

Shaking away those thoughts I pulled up in front of her house. Her parents passed me so I know they aren't home anymore. Grabbing the bag and my phone I got out of the car locking it behind me.

I just hope none of the test throws out a negative. They all have to be positive, that's what I paid Dane for. My smile widened as I neared the house, this is going to be fucking fun.

__________________

Edited by Evil_Doll_04

And a special thanks to bluekittykatty for giving me the idea and the request...