Chapter Two

SCHOOL. A LARGE BUILDING filled with thousand of students. Where academical things are pumped into our brain....

That's all I got.

It still has me thinking why we need to go to school. All we really use is maths and reading, don't forget the spelling. Can't think of anything else, can you?

Anyway.. New school year, my final year of school and I'm kinda nervous. Last year our teachers wouldn't stop stressing on the fact that this year is important. It didn't bother me so much then, but it definitely does now.

Following the line of traffic I switch on my flicker to turn into the school yard. In front of me are three other cars, one car is blasting music loudly.

I wonder how much my friends has changed? Delilah left for Puerto Rico last year on the day school closed. Katy went to her grandma's and Dane, Dane just did what he does every year.

Pig out on the couch at home. He's as slim as a stick! Not an ounce of fat on that boy's body.

With a sigh I parked the car grabbing my bag before stepping out. Making sure to lock it, I pulled my skirt down making sure my uniform is spotless before pulling my school bag onto my back.

Smiling at some students I know, I made my way back to the gate where I will await my amazing friends. Delilah is usually the first to arrive, then Kate and then Dane. All with in five minutes of each other.

This has been our routine since the two school joined.

Small history lesson: There was originally two high schools in this town. But they figured since it's a waste of teachers and school supplies it will be better to combine the two schools.

In all honesty it was shit! Some new classes was build along with extra bathrooms. The teachers change, they changed the classrooms and don't forget the uniforms.

I hate uniforms, it's uncomfortable and hot and you're not allowed to express ourselves. Yet I do understand why they make us wear uniforms (not like it makes that much of a difference)

             "Alia!"

My head snapped up, lips pulling into a smile as I see Delilah walking up to me. 

Her slim body is dressed in the usual lime green and white uniform. Only the last year students get to wear the white pullover. Her blond hair is tied up in some complicated hairstyle and her cornflower blue eyes is on me. She is absolutely gorgeous and she knows that.

            "How was your holiday?" I asked softly pulling her in for a hug.

She dropped her bag rolling her eyes at me. "Amazing! The guys, the food I loved everything especially the guys! Damn they certainly know how to entertain a girl in bed."

           "Okay." I exclaimed before she could go into more details. "Glad you enjoyed it."

          "I don't need to ask how your holiday was, by the look of things nothing had changed." As she said that her eyes trailed over me making me frown.

At that moment Kate arrived sending us both a small smile. Kate is more laid back. Don't get me wrong she won't stand down to anyone's shit, but she tries her best to stay away from violence.

Kate is about a foot taller than us, she has amazing waist length red hair and catlike green eyes. Her body is slim and athletic from all the sport she participates in. She's also the mom of a beautiful three year old little boy. Long story short, she got drunk slept with a stranger and ended up pregnant. Thankfully her parents were supportive and instead of telling her to get rid of the baby they accepted it.

We talked about everything that happened while Delilah was away as we waited for Dane to arrive.

Like usual he stepped through the gates just as the bell rang. Hugging each of us he glanced at me for a second longer but said nothing.

One of the teachers appeared urging us to hurry along for the assembly that will take place on the bleachers. Like every beginning of the school year.

Dropping off our bags at one of the classrooms we followed the students. 

           "Hey I gotta go to the bathroom first." Kate suddenly said tugging my arm.

         "Me too." I spoke up. "Save us a seat."

We turned walking through the gate back to the buildings. Dodging some teachers we finally made it to one of the bathrooms. Thankfully it's unlocked.

            "I need to tell you something." Kate said softly closing the door slightly.

Frowning I nodded leaning back against the wall waiting for her to speak. She hesitated slightly but then she smiled clapping her hands in excitement.

             "I met someone."

            "Oh my goss! Really?"

She nodded her smile widening in excitement. Squealing I rushed forward pulling her into a tight hug.

           "I'm so happy!" Pulling back my eyes searched hers. "And Derrick?"

          "He knows about him." Kate said softly referring to her son. "He has already met him and he says that if I'm okay with it he would like to get to know us better."

         "Oh wow." I blinked my smile widening. "I'm really happy for you."

And I am, being a teen mom has a lot of downfalls. Especially once they find out that Kate has a kid. She's not a regular teenager, she's made a lot of sacrifices but she is happy. As long as she's happy, I'm happy.

            "I want you to meet him first before the other two. He's new in town and a few years older." She took my hands suddenly looking really anxious. "You won't judge, right? Because he's older."

          "No, as long as you're happy. It's all that matters."

We hugged and it's when she's about to leave that I remember what I did on Saturday.

          "Wait!" I rushed to the door glancing outside to make sure no one is around before turning to her. "I need to tell you something."

           "Okay?" Her head tilts to the side slightly her green eyes locking with mine.

Taking a deep breath I closed my eyes for a few seconds before opening them to look at her.

          "I decided to sell my virginity online."