SELLING MY VIRGINITY TO THE TATTOOED MANIAC

Alia Dune is just an ordinary eighteen year old girl

Alia Dune is just an ordinary eighteen year old girl. Yet, she's a lot different from everyone else in the small town.

Alia is a virgin. And everybody knows it.

She's sick of being the talk of town so she does something without thinking clearly.

Her hasty actions changed her life for the good or the bad.

               _______________

Being a teenager sucks.

It comes with school, exams, stress and then the friends. You're always worrying about what others think of you, how to dress, if that boy likes you..

Then there is your sexuality.

That's where my problems started. My Virginity.

In our small town, people know everything about each other.

According to statics I'm the only eighteen year old Virgin.

I'll definitely make sure that changes, even if I have to sell it to a tattooed maniac!.

Copyright:

© Suzi de Beer 2018

All characters in this book have no existence outside of my imagination, and have no relation whatsoever to anyone bearing the same name or names.

The text of this publication or any part thereof may not be reproduced or transmitted in any form, without permission from me.

This book is MATURE. Cursing and all that jazz. There will be a warning at the start of each chapter that contains sexual content. This is your WARNING.

... Read at own risk ...