Levi x Reader ~ Sing

Request: Could you do Levi walking in on the reader who he has a thing for singing and dancing silly alone in their room while getting dressed?

Warnings: Cursing

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You were about to get changed when you decided to sing and dance, of course, you were happily content with your little performance using your hairbrush as a microphone whilst dancing around your room without a care in the world.

Levi said last night he wanted you to be in his office at exactly 9am of course you completely forgot about going to the corporal's office. Doing little silly moves you continued to sing,

''With the taste of your lips, I'm on a ride!''

''You're toxic I'm slipping under!''

''With a taste of a poison paradise''

''I'm addicted to you! don't you know that you're toxic!''

You continue making up moves on the spot giggling quietly to yourself. You slip on a new shirt and your bottoms and continued to sing like your life depended on it.

''And I love what you do, don't you know that you're toxic!''

''It's getting late''

''To give you up''

''I took a sip from my devil cup''

You spin playfully until you hear a familiar voice cut through your little music session. ''A devil cup?'' You snap your head looking over to the door seeing Levi lean against it, quickly saluting while going slightly red in the face ''u-uh sir... wh-what are you doing here heh..?'' you stuttered, Levi clicked his tongue ''the real question is why weren't you at my office at 9 earlier? Hm cadet?'' Levi furrowed his eyebrows at you making you gulp ''I-I guess I forgot since I just started dancing and singing'' you admit avoiding his killer gaze at all costs.

Levi rolled his eyes sighing ''you're a good singer, except your dance moves are shit have a good day Y/N'' he smirked to you before walking out.

''Thanks?''