Dad!Levi x Daughter!Reader ~ Daddy's Girl

Request: could you write a scenario in which levi has a daughter and he always does her hair (in really complicated braids and stuff) and one day everyone (hanji,erwin, eren etc) comes in and finds him doing his daughter's hair

Warnings: Cursing

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You sat on the floor between your father's legs as he braided your hair while you hummed quietly. ''What are you humming Y/N?'' Levi muffled as he held a clip from his lips, concentration playing on his face ''oh it's nothing, just a song F/N and I were singing earlier'' you answered fiddling with your hands.

''Talking about F/N can I leave the HQ for a bit to visit them?'' you asked tapping different rhythms onto Levi's boot in boredom. ''F/N? The kid that managed to get you both on top of the wall without 3DM Gear? The one you sang with?'' Levi squinted his gaze, F/N was somewhat of a free-souled troublemaker. ''Yes dad the one who got us on top of the wall belonging to Trost..'' you whined hating when he brought that back up. ''I want you back before 11pm, and if I hear you running along the walls again or tormenting the garrison or military police, wait no fuck that, torment the military pigs if you want but don't cause too much trouble got it brat?''.

You nodded about to say something when the door burst open, Levi's father instincts spiked and he stood up in front of you protectively. Hanji walked in grinning followed by Erwin and Eren, seeing you sit on the floor behind Levi made her grin wider it was becoming scary at this point. ''Oh shorty! Was I ruining a father-daughter moment?'' Hanji laughed dusting down her uniform ''we came to inform you about the meeting since you never arrived we came to check on you Levi'' Erwin explained while Levi furrowed his eyebrows from realization ''fine I'm going, F/N you can go to your friends but I warned you'' Levi said before getting his jacket and walking out followed by the others.

Hanji stayed back ''So Y/N shorty was doing your hair hm!?'' she giggled ''maybe we should experiment on titans later?'' she continued but was interrupted by Levi shouting for her from down the hallway.

// Time Skip \

''Y/N what did I tell you about getting on top of the walls without gear!'' you heard your father holler as he chased you through the HQ. You laughed ''once I get you young lady! you're grounded!'' Levi continued to bark angrily.