Levi x Princess!Reader ~ Run Away With Me

could you do a scenario where levis s/o is a princess but she runs away and joins the survey corps but the twist is she dresses just like a guy and changed her name and one day she confesses then levis like uh im not gay then she reveals shes a girl and that shes a princess

Warnings: Cursing

F/N - Fake Name

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You were a princess behind the walls and you hated it. Your mother was to make you wed some creep next month, one thing, you could tell he was a perverted freak plus he looked around 60 so no way were you going to get your life ruined like this.

So you ran away.

Leaving everything you had known behind.

And you joined the Scouts, deciding to dress up as a male to keep your identity a secret in case your mother were to find out. And while you were in the Scouts you met the love of your life, Levi Ackerman.

Since you dressed as a male you found it hard sometimes, especially when it came to sleeping in a room with 20 other guys you being the only female.

// Time Skip \

You knocked on Levi's door gently ''name and business'' he barked from the inside ''it's F/N sir, personal reasons'' you shortly heard a ''enter'' come from the male. Walking in and shutting the door behind you ''what do you want cadet?'' Levi questioned noticing your nervous form ''you look like you're going to shit yourself F/N'' he added as he crossed his arms. ''Uhm.. screw it..'' you muttered.

''Sir.. I love you'' you blurted out, Levi raised an eyebrow at you ''cadet I hope you know I am not gay'' Levi growled ''dismiss-'' he was cut off. ''No sir you don't understand'' you didn't care when you cut him off, reaching up and pulling off that wretched wig that tormented you for months letting your H/C fall freely.

Levi's eyes widened an inch, sitting up straight ''F/N... you're a fucking female!? Wait you look identical to that princess Y/N how the fuck..'' he asked standing up and leaning against his desk. ''Sir I am princess Y/N I'm the heir to the throne, I came here to escape a horrible planned marriage by my mother she was setting me up with a dirty perverted man. I couldn't take it anymore so I came here... and I met you... that's when I fell in love..'' your face reddened. ''Y-Y/N your mother will find your here eventually..fuck you did some good acting though'' Levi chuckled silence pouring into the room for a few seconds ''when this is all over.. run away with me corporal and please don't let the Military pigs find out, my mother is close with their commander and once she finds me she'll immediately force me to marry someone I don't love'' you panicked, Levi stood in silence while you were becoming more and more anxious from how long he wasn't responding for.

''Alright Y/N..'' Levi let out a breath he didn't know he was holding in. ''I'll run away with you when this shit is all over.. I'll tell Erwin and Hanji knowing they wouldn't tell a soul.. you're safe with me princess'' Levi smirked at you watching tears perk at the corner of your eyes. You run to him engulfing him in a hug ''thank you! thank you! thank you! I owe you one Levi!'' you cried gleefully into his shoulder, Levi hugged you back.

''You can repay me back by becoming my wife one day when we win against those titan bastards'' Levi smiles lightly, you nod eagerly smiling at him.