(138): Forgetting (Part Three)

Part three of Forgetting, as requested.
(Unedited).

You wake up to a text from Fred. You smile as you read it.

Morning! Videogames?

You reply:

Videogames.

You arrive at his house just an hour later. He waits by the door. When you step up on the porch, he opens the door.

"Welcome back to mi casa, ___!" He grabs your hand. "Come on, come on! Got the game set up and everything!"

You laugh and follow him to his room. "You're always so. . . cheery, Freddie. Why?"

"I'm trying to make up for forgetting you." He laughs a little.

You hug his arm. "I already forgave you, silly."

"I know. I don't know why, though. I was a total jerk."

"No," You say. "You're not. Now let's play these games."

Fred sits beside you on the couch. He's better at the video games, obviously, but he uses his superior videogame power to save your character's life. Towards the end of the game, he sacrifices himself for you. You nudge his arm with your shoulder.

"You're so brave, Freddie," You say.

"I know, I know."

"Thank you," You say. "for saving my life." You turn to kiss his cheek. Fred turns his head and kisses you on the lips. You blush.

"You're welcome," He replies, with a smirk.

~

--Few Years Later--

Your relationship with Fred is stronger than ever. Everyday, the two of you play videogames in his mansion or in your home. Your (parent[s]/guardian) are thrilled to have him back. You're happy.

Now, Fred's your boyfriend. Ever since that kiss in the midst of the violent videogame, you and Fred both realized that the two of you are deeply in love with one another. You couldn't ask for anyone better.

You arrive home from classes at SFIT. "I'm home!" You call out, shutting the door.

"Welcome home," A voice says. You turn and smile.

"Fred," You say. "What are you doing here?" You hug him.

"Just hangin' with your family," He assures you. He kisses your forehead and rubs your back.

"Hm. I'm sorry," You joke, tilting your head up to look at him.

Fred laughs and kisses you. "C'mon, dork."

"Where are we going?" You ask.

"A seriously high class and expensive dinner. Paid for by my mother and father."

"Sounds fun," You say. "Are we waiting for the Heathecliffe to drive by with the limo?"

"Family chopper, actually."

~

"Well," You breathe, leaning back in the golden colored dining chair. "I'm full."

Fred smiles. "This was good. . . not as good as Cass's cooking, though."

You laugh. "True. Shall we go?"

"In a minute. I-I want to ask you something, first."

"Okay." You smile. "Ask me something, then."

Fred stands and walks to your chair. "___, you've managed to forgive me for all the wrong I've done. You accepted be back. Your family accepts me. I don't deserve someone as amazing as you-- I love you, ___. I love you more than anyone else. ___," Fred drops down on one knee. "Will you marry me?"

"Yes," You say, wiping away tears. Fred pushes a (favorite gem) ring up your finger and kisses the top of your hand. "Come here, you dork." You place your hands on his cheeks and drag his face to yours. You kiss him roughly. Everyone in the restaurant applauds. Fred stands up and you throw your arms around his neck. He lifts you off the ground, hugging you close.

"I love you," He whispers. "I love you more than anything, ___."

"I love you too, Freddie," You whisper, planting a kiss on his cheek.