(63): Tea (Part One)

Tadashi x Reader requested by Ms_Kat_2014. (You should check out her story, 'Big Hero 9'! It's great!) ^-^ Hope you enjoy!
(Unedited).

You were new to San Fransokyo, and decided to take a walk around. After going to a few stores and checking out the parks, you decide to get something to drink. The closest restaurant is the Lucky Cat Cafe, which looks extremely adorable. You cross the road and enter the building.

Inside, a few people sit around at small tables, chatting or reading. A lady with short, frizzy brown hair takes a tray of muffins to a table. You walk to the counter. The lady returns with a smile on her face. "Hello," She says. "What would you like?"

"Um," You say. "Just tea."

"Alright," She says. You give her the money and she makes your tea. She brings it back to you. "Have a wonderful day!"

"Thank you, you too!" You walk to table by the window. Just before you get to your table, a tall man bumps into you. You drop your tea and slip, and the man's arms wrap around your waist before you hit the floor. "Whoa!" You say, your arms grabbing onto the man's shoulders.

"Whoa," The man says. "Are you alright?"

You look up into his deep brown eyes. His eyebrows are raised with concern. "Yeah, I'm fine."

"You're sure? I didn't hurt you or anything?" He sets you on your feet and drops his hands from your waist.

"No, no. I'm fine, really." You look down to the tea that is pooled around your shoes. You grab a roll of paper towels off of the counter and pull some off. You lean down on the floor and try to soak up the tea.

"Here, let me help you," He says. "You shouldn't be doing this. I'm the one who bumped into you." He grabs some paper towels and leans down to help you.

"It's okay," You say. "I can do this."

He ignores you. "What's your name?"

"___ ___. What's yours?"

"Tadashi Hamada," He says. "My aunt owns this place."

"Oh, is she-" You start.

"Tadashi Hamada!" Someone gasps. You turn and see the owner of the store, Tadashi's aunt. "What did you do?"

"I'm dealing with it, Aunt Cass. Sorry."

"Usually it's Hiro who makes the messes," She says.

"Hey!" A kid says, walking in the front door.

"Oh Hiro, honey, you know it's true." Hiro shrugs and walks upstairs. "Tadashi, you shouldn't be making a customer clean."

"Oh, it's not a problem. I volunteered to, actually."

"Well thank you, sweetie." Cass walks away.

"Would you like me to get you another tea?" Tadashi asks. He grabs your hands and pulls you up.

"S-sure," You manage. Tadashi's hands still hold yours. "Um, would you care to keep me company?" You gesture to the table.

"I would love to," Tadashi says. He smiles. Hopefully, this would turn into a friendship, and maybe even more.