(61): Christmas

Merry Christmas, readers! I hope you have/had a wonderful day! I've been busy with family all day, so I'm sorry this didn't come sooner!
What Big Hero 6 things did you get for Christmas? I posted the picture of all of my things with this chapter. ^-^ 4 Pop figures, a Baymax & Mochi figure set, a stuffed Fred, and two t shirts (one including an awkward shot of half my body, haha-- sorry). ^-^
Enjoy this short Big Hero 6 x Reader; no romance, just friendships and gifts. c:
Enjoy! (Unedited).

"Merry Christmas, Hiro!" You say as he opens his front door.

"Merry Christmas, ___," He says with a grin. "Presents go under the tree. Everyone's in the kitchen; dinner is almost ready."

"Sweet," You say, setting the presents down. You walk in the kitchen to see Wasabi and Cass preparing the ham, Go Go sitting down with Honey and buttering the rolls, and Tadashi and Fred setting out the plates. "Hey, guys. Merry Christmas!"

"Merry Christmas, ___!" They all say. Cass runs over and hugs you. Fred and Tadashi squeeze your shoulders, and Honey and Go Go wave.

"Dinner is almost done!" Cass says excitedly. "Here, let's all sit!"

Honey sets the basket of rolls down while Tadashi brings over a bowl of mashed potatoes and the gravy boat. Wasabi grabs the sweet potatoes and the green beans, and everyone sits down. "Okay, everyone. Eat up!"

Everyone digs in. "This is great, Cass!" Fred exclaims.

"Really good. Thanks, Aunt Cass," Tadashi says.

After dinner, everyone gathers in the living room. Cass sits on the couch with Mochi in her lap and Honey and Wasabi at her side. Go Go leans against the couch, and Hiro, Tadashi, and Fred sit beside you on the floor. Everyone hands out gifts and talks happily. Hiro bought you your favorite movie, (fav_movie), and Tadashi bought you your favorite book (fav_book).

"Thanks, guys," You say, wrapping your arms around both of their shoulders.

You gave Fred a box of comic books, and he gave you a figure of your favorite super hero. Go Go and Wasabi gave you gift cards. You gave them boxes of parts needed for their inventions. Honey Lemon bought you a new purse, and you got her a new phone case.

"Okay guys, let's clean up the wrapping paper," Cass says, after all the presents were opened.

"Wait just a second!" Honey says. She poses the camera and says, "Say, 'Merry Christmas'!"

"Merry Christmas!" Everyone says together.