(141): Practice

A short Tadashi x Reader that I randomly thought of.
(Unedited).

Tadashi decided to come over on Saturday night to help finish planning for your wedding. You were marrying him in just a week. You want everything to be perfect.

"I'm pretty sure you have everything planned out, ___," Tadashi tells you.

"I need backup plans. What if something goes wrong?"

Tadashi sighs. "You're overreacting."

"I am not overreacting. This is serious, Tadashi. It could rain and we'll have to leave our area, or the bakery could run out of flour and our wedding cake will look like complete crap, or one of the bridesmaids could get sick!"

"___," Tadashi says patiently. "You can't avoid things like that."

"But-"

"Either way," He continues. "We'll still be married. That's all that matters." Tadashi smiles and touches your cheek. "Right?"

"You're right," You sigh. "I'm sorry. I'm just stressed."

"It's okay." He kisses you.

"Tadashi?" You ask. "I was wondering what the song to our first dance would be."

"What would you like it to be?"

"I was thinking (favorite_slow/love_song)," You tell him. You go to your computer and turn the song on. Tadashi smiles as he listens.

"That sounds perfect."

You smile. "Okay. Good."

"I think that we should practice."

"Practice what?"

"Dancing," He says. He stands. You smile as he holds out his hand and says, "May I have this dance?"

You laugh a little as he pulls you into his arms. "Of course."

Tadashi holds your waist, swaying back and forth. You lay your head on his chest and close your eyes. Tadashi takes one of your hands off of his shoulders and holds it up. You smile and spin around in a circle. When you face him again, you jump up and throw your arms around his shoulders. He laughs and kisses you. The music ends.

"I love you," He murmurs. "But your dancing could use some work."

You laugh. "Thanks. Love you, too."

// What's your favorite love song? Mine's 'Beautiful' from Disney's Cinderella soundtrack. ^-^