(47): Videogames

I've had a few requests for Fred x Reader and Fred is my absolute favorite and makes me feel better so enjoy~
Oh, and you'll be playing a random zombie videogame, as I am far too lazy to include major details of any of my favorite games.
(Unedited).

You knock on the door of Fred's mansion. Thirty seconds pass before Heathecliffe answers the door, smiling down at you. "Good evening, ___. Frederick is in his bedroom."

"Thanks," You say, stepping inside. Heathecliffe nods and walks into one of the kitchens.

Just as you're walking down the hall to Fred's room, he steps out. "Hey, Heathecliffe, I heard the door-" He pauses, smiling hugely when he sees you. "Hey, ___!"

"Hey, Freddie!" You say cheerfully, blushing. You'd had a crush on him for weeks now.

"Come with me," He says, leading you to his room. "We have everything we will be needing for this night of videogames. Pizza, chips, gummy bears. . . we're all set." Fred grabs to controllers and tosses you one. "Now, have a seat. We have zombies to kill."

~

Three hours later, you run down the trashed hallways of the abandoned hospital, and Fred shoves what must be his twentieth piece of pizza in his mouth.

"We're gonna have to split up," He says, chewing.

"Okay," You say, and you head down the opposite hallway. "I'm almost out of ammo."

"Try that supply closet," He says. "Because it's totally realistic for a hospital to have bullets just sitting around."

You laugh and open the supply closet door. "Apparently," You say, gathering the boxes of bullets. Just as you turn to leave, four zombies push you back in. "Whoa!" You shoot at them but quickly run out of ammo. More zombies pour in. "Fred, I don't think we were supposed to split up."

"Apparently not," He says, his character running to help. "Hang on, Freddie's got this!" He takes out his knife and fights his way through. "Get away from her, you filthy corpses!" When Fred finishes them off, then you reach over from your seat and kiss his cheek.

"You're a true hero, Freddie," You say.

Fred waves you away. "I know, I know."

You laugh and run off. Suddenly, Fred gasps. You see the harpoon gun his character was running for. "Freddie wants that harpoon gun so bad!" He announces.

"No way, Freddie, this is mine!" You sprint ahead and grab it. Fred gasps and drops his controller.

"I can't believe you'd do that to me," He says slowly, shaking his head.

"Get over it," You say, laughing.

Fred smiles and shoves you off of your seat. You fall on your back and stare up at him. "So rude," You say, shaking your head.

"Get over it," He mocks.

You sit up and grab his wrist. You yank him down and he falls beside you. "Seriously?"  He asks. Laughing, you lay back down on the floor and he smirks.

Suddenly, he grabs your wrists, holding you to the floor. He leans over you and smiles. You pause, confusion on your face. Much to your surprise, he presses his lips to yours. He pulls away and you slowly sit up.

"I-I-" You say, shaking your head. What are you supposed to say?

"You what?" Fred asks. You smile and scoot closer beside him, reaching for his shoulders. You kiss him and he kisses back, sliding his hands down your back and onto your waist.

"Love you," You murmur against his lips.

"Love you too," He murmurs back.

Short and kinda lame. I apologize. Still having a bad day.