(105): Scary Movies

Hiro x Reader as requested. c: Enjoy.
(Unedited).

It was around midnight on a Friday night. You were staying the night with your best friend, Hiro. The two of you were laying on the couch.

"I'm bored," Hiro mutters.

"Me too," You agree. Hiro was laying on his side behind you. Your back was pressed against his chest. He absentmindedly strokes your arm.

"Wanna watch a scary movie?" He offers.

"Hm . . . Sure. I'll get scared, though."

Hiro laughs. "I'll keep you safe." He laughs and adds, "Safe from the fictional monsters."

"Don't make fun of me," You mutter.

"I am not making fun of you. Right now, I'm not, anyways."

You laugh and smack his arm playfully. "Just turn on the movie, dork."

Hiro decides on (favorite_scary_movie). He lays down behind you just as before. Quickly into the movie, you squeal with terror during a sudden jump scare.

Hiro laughs. "Seriously? It was so obvious that would happen right then."

You cover your eyes and shake your head.

"Silly," Hiro mumbles. He slides his hand around your waist and pulls you closer against him. He lays his chin just above your head and strokes your hair back. "Open your eyes." You shake your head. "You'll miss the whole movie!" You shake your head again. "___.  .  ." He gently pries your hands away. You glare up at him.

"What?" You mumble. He kisses your lips softly. You blink up at him in shock.

"I'll keep you safe," He says. "Now watch."

You make a face at him and pay attention to the screen. Everytime something scary happens, Hiro hugs you closer to his chest. His hands stroke your arm, your hair, the top of your hand.

When the movie goes off, he whispers in your ear, "See? It's alright."

You shrug.

"Are you still scared?" He laughs.

You shrug and blush. "Um, maybe?"

"You're such a wimp," He says. "I love you, anyways."

You blush a deeper shade of red and turn around, burying your face in his t-shirt and wrapping your arms around his torso. He holds you close to him that night as the two of you sleep.