(39): Two Broken Hearts

Tadashi x Reader x Hiro requested by greenblueandblack. Warning: feels ahead. Also, in this Tadashi is one of the heroes. He's basically Baymax, he works as a nurse. (:
Enjoy! (Unedited).

"Video games, anyone?" Hiro asks, holding up two controllers. You smile at him from your seat on the couch as you shove another handful of chips in your mouth. Tadashi rolls his eyes.

"Do you even have to ask?" You stand and walk to Hiro. He hands you a controller and you take a seat on the floor next to him.

Tadashi sighs. He liked you. A lot. Thing was, so did Hiro. Neither of them came out and told each other, but it was obvious to everyone except for you.

"Hiro!" You complain as Hiro beats you in another round of (favorite two player game).

"What can I say, ___? I'm the best."

You laugh at that, and Hiro stares at you. He wanted so bad to tell you how he felt, but he couldn't. The sound of the phone ringing breaks Hiro from his thoughts.

"Get that, would ya, bro?" He ask Tadashi.

"Sure thing, knucklehead." Tadashi picks it up. "Hello?"

"How about another round?" Hiro asks.

"You're on, Hamada. I'm so going to beat you this time."

"Sure sure, let's start-"

"No time," Tadashi interrupts, hanging up the phone. "That was Honey Lemon. Yokai is in the city."

"Doing what?" You ask, standing up.

"Destroying everything."

"Hiro, this could be the chance to get your microbots back!" You exclaim, grabbing his hand.

"Are they worth putting our lives in danger?" Hiro asks.

"Well, they're putting the civilians in danger, currently," Tadashi says. "Let's suit up."

~

In the garage, you, Tadashi, and Hiro put on your suits and armor. You can't help but notice how cute Tadashi looks in his red armor and Hiro in his purple. They can't help but notice how beautiful you look in your (f/c) suit, with a long shirt that fits your figure and leggings. You stick with wearing just your sneakers with it, and you push your hair back with a headband.

Your power was just in a pair of fingerless gloves you wore. Hiro and Tadashi created them. If you spread your fingers and hold your palm out, a force field will shoot out of them and incase anyone who could be in danger.

"Ready?" Tadashi asks.

The three of you set out to the city, which is crazy. Rubble lays on the streets, crushed microbots float in the water, people run across the bridge, abandoning their vehicles because of the traffic.

Yokai stands at the top of a building, throwing microbots towards Honey, Go Go, Fred, and Wasabi as they battle their way closer to the masked man.

"We've gotta help them!" You say.

Tadashi nods. "Let's go, then!"

The three of you run. Pieces of debris fly your way, and you have to dodge them. When you hear Honey's scream for help, you run to help her. A huge piece of debris was hurtling towards her, and she was stuck in her own sticky pink goo that she'd dropped. You shove her out of the way and find yourself falling flat on your face. You knew that there was no way you could survive this now.

Tadashi must've known that too, because he charged after you, scooping you up in his arms and flying up in the air.

You cling to his shoulders and bury your face in his neck. "You have fallen," He says.

"Ya think?" You ask, breathless.

Tadashi flies down and grabs Hiro before shooting up towards the building. "If we work together, then we can get that mask."

"Alright, bro." Hiro says. Tadashi lands on the building and drops you and Hiro. Yokai turns around, raising his hands up. Microbots fly towards you. You run foward, throwing your hands up to form a force field to protect Tadashi and Hiro.

Yokai laughs and you pause. Isn't he losing? Then you understand. Yokai stops, and in your moment of confusion, shoves the three of you off of the building. You weren't near Tadashi and Hiro when you were pushed, and you watch as Tadashi tries to fire up the rockets on his suit. Why aren't they working?

Then you see the damage done by the microbots. You had to help them. You throw your hands out and form and force field around them.

"No!" Tadashi shouts.

"___!" Hiro shouts.

Then the three of you hit the pavement. Your heartbeat stops automatically, your body broken. Hiro and Tadashi's force field disappears as your heart stops. "No!" Tadashi shouts, running to you. Hiro follows. He checks your pulse and Hiro grabs your hand.

"No, no please, ___, please. Come back to me, ___. Please," He cries.

"Hiro," Tadashi whispers. "She's gone."

"No," He whispers, crying. "No!"

Hiro's sobs leave everyone else silent. Heartbroken, Tadashi reaches for his brother and holds him close. His heart was hurting just as bad, but he knew that he needed to be strong for his little brother.

Because that's what you would've wanted.