(65): Unexpected

Here's a short Pregnant Reader x Tadashi requested by KaitlynRCyrusBooks. :)

Late in the night, your stomach twists in sickening knots. It'd been doing this for a month and a half now, and it sent you running from your bed that you shared with your husband, Tadashi, to the bathroom. You barely have enough time to lean down over the toilet until you get sick. Tadashi wakes up and runs to your side, pulling your hair back and holding it and rubbing your back.

"___, we need to take you to the doctor. This has happened three times this week."

"No. I'm fine." You groan miserably.

"I'm worried about you," He says.

"Don't be. I'm sure this will pass."

"___, please," Tadashi begs. You sigh and brush your teeth. Afterwards, you turn around. Tadashi stares at you, his eyes filled with concern.

"I'm not going to the doctor," You say.

"Alright, but. . . at least let Baymax scan you, okay?" He suggests, stepping closer to you. You cross your arms and shrug.

"Fine," You say, looking up at him. He reaches out and strokes your cheek. You wrap your arms around him and he kisses the top of your head. "In the morning, though. I'm tired."

~

When you wake up, Tadashi is watching you. You smile. "What are you looking at, creep?"

He laughs and his cheeks turn pink. "Just my extremely beautiful wife."

"Aw," You say. He kisses you.

"Alright, come on. Baymax is going to scan you."

You groan. "Okay, fine."

You climb out of bed and follow Tadashi. He holds your hand as Baymax inflates. "Hello, Tadashi."

"Hello, Baymax."

"What seems to be the problem?" He asks.

"Um, can you scan me?" You ask.

"Yes. Scan complete. You are experiencing mood swings, cravings, sudden sickness and upset stomach. Diagnosis: pregnancy."

Your jaw drops. "Pregnancy?" You gasp.

Tadashi looks down at you. You glance up at him. "You're. . . pregnant."

"Guess. . .  guess so," You whisper, your hands dropping to your stomach. You press your hands against it. "I'm. . . I'm going to be a mom." You smile and a tear falls down your cheek.

"This is great!" Tadashi says, smiling. "Oh, we're going to be parents! We have a baby!" You laugh at Tadashi's enthusiasm. "___, thank you."

"For what?" You ask.

"Our little family," He says. His hands touch your stomach and he leans down to kiss you.