(40): Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving! Here's a short little sibling Reader x Hiro x Tadashi requested by a few of you readers, including me. ^-^
Enjoy! (Unedited).

"Hiro, Hiro! Get up!" You say, shaking your brother's shoulders.

"No way," He mumbles, turning around and pulling his blanket over his head.

"Come on. Tadashi wants you up so we can help make pie with Cass."

"Go away," He groans.

"Hiro you always want to help me cook. And of course there's the can of whip cream in the fridge. . ."

Hiro opens his eyes. "Where's Cass and Tadashi?"

"Not anywhere near the whip cream."

"Alright, sis, you've got me. Let's go get that whip cream."

"Yay!" You say, grabbing his hand. "C'mon, c'mon!"

"Shhh!" Hiro grins. "We've got to be quiet."

"Okay, okay. Sorry."

Hiro laughs and stands, keeping a hold of your hand. Quietly, the two of you sneak to the kitchen where Honey Lemon, Cass, Tadashi, Fred, Wasabi, and Go Go all help prepare the meal. Hiro sneaks by and opens the fridge.

He opens it and gasps. "There's none!"

"What?" You gasp.

"Looking for this?" Tadashi asks from behind the two of you. He holds up the can. "After dinner this time, knuckleheads."

You pout and Hiro crosses his arms. "No fair."

~

"Alright everyone, eat up!" Cass says. Immediately, Fred shovels turkey into his mouth. You smile, eating a forkful of mashed potatoes.

"Oh, wait!" Honey Lemon says, standing up from her seat and standing at the side of the table. She takes out her phone and aims it so she can get a selfie of her beside all of your friends. "Everyone say, 'Thanksgiving'!"

"Thanksgiving!" Everyone says.