(156): Valentine's Day (Hiro)

Happy Valentine's Day! I'm sorry that it's not Valentine's Day anymore. Anyway!- Here's a Hiro x Reader. ^-^
(Unedited).

Hiro stands in front of your door, seriously nervous. He takes a deep breath before knocking. He shifts the small stuffed teddy bear and bag of gummy bears in his arms. He hears your footsteps running across the wooden floor. "Coming!" You shout. You open the door and smile at Hiro. "Hey, Hiro. What are you doing here?"

"H-Hey," Hiro stutters. "Um. I-I just wanted to stop by and-and- um. . . here." He hands you the candy and stuffed bear. "Happy Valentine's Day."

You grin. "Thanks, Hiro. Happy Valentine's Day."

He smiles. "Yeah. I know it's kinda late and everything, but I was wondering-- um- will you be my valentine?"

Your heart skips a beat. You feel blush heating up your cheeks. "Y-Yeah. I'd love to be."

"Great," Hiro breathes as all of his nervousness melts away.

You smile. "Why don't you come in? We can watch movies and share these." You hold up the gummy bears.

"I'm always up for gummy bears and movies," Hiro says.

~

You curl up on the couch with Hiro, a the bag of gummy bears between your leg and Hiro's. You lay your head on his shoulder. Hiro smiles and leans his head against yours.

"Hiro?"

"Yeah?"

"Why'd you ask me- of all people- to be your valentine?"

"What kind of question is that?" Hiro laughs.

You shrug, a little embarrassed. "I just wanted to know," You mutter.

"I really like you, ___."

You lift your head and look at him. "You do?" Hiro nods. "I really like you, too."

Hiro smiles. "Good." His hand finds yours and you find yourself leaning in. Hiro softly presses his lips against yours. His hand reaches up to the back of your head. His fingers twist in your hair, holding you against him. You pull away, breathing heavily.

Hiro's cheeks burn a bright shade of red. You smile and squeeze his hand. "Thanks for being my valentine," You say. You lean your head on his shoulder. "I love you."

"Love you, too," He whispers, kissing your hair.