(100): You

Well, here it is--
The 100th one shot! Dang. I was going to make this intro super meaningful and long and crap, but you guys are here for the story, not me-- so here you go! A ___ x Reader!
I wanted to make it where you decide who to be with, so enjoy!
Requested by HanaStrauss-- thanks for the idea!
(Unedited).

The four guys, Hiro, Tadashi, Fred, and Wasabi, were all hanging out in the cafe. You, Honey, and Go Go were going to meet up with them later. The cafe was empty. Aunt Cass stayed in the back, washing dishes.

"Alright, guys, I was thinking," Hiro begins.

"Thinking?" Wasabi gasps.

Tadashi laughs. "That's a first."

"Guys! Seriously!" Hiro says.

"Okay, okay. What?"

Fred shakes his head. "Thinking," He mutters.

Hiro ignores Fred. "Look, okay. I kinda-- maybe-- want to ask ___ out?"

Everyone stops.

"No way, knucklehead," Tadashi finally says. "I was going to ask her out."

"What!" Hiro gasps.

"As was I," Wasabi mumbles.

"Does everyone have a crush on ___?" Tadashi asks in disbelief. "Fred?"

Fred glances down. "No. I don't know." He shrugs. "Maybe." He smiles nervously. "Yes?"

"Ugh!" Hiro groans. "I'm just going to ask her out. I said it first."

"You're 14, Hiro," Tadashi says.

"Um, so?"

"So-- you're just not ready for a relationship at that age."

"Yeah. Whatever. I'm so sure ___ wants a college student obsessed with medical robots." Hiro rolls his eyes.

"He's right," Wasabi says. "Not sure chicks dig that stuff."

Tadashi glares at him. "As if ___ would want someone as system based as you."

"Whoa, dude!" Wasabi gasps. "At least I'm not like that!" He gestures to Fred, who shoves a handful of chips in his mouth.

Fred glances around at the group. "What?" He mumbles, mouth full. Crumbs fall on the table.

"Disgusting," Wasabi gags.

Hiro shakes his head. "No-"

"Why don't we let her decide in her own time?" Cass suggests, gathering more dishes. "She's a girl. She's your friend. Don't ruin your friendship over this."

Everyone sighs. Cass looks over at Fred. "Fred, honey, clean that up. I just washed that table."

"Sorry," Fred mumbles.

Cass smiles and walks away.

You walk in with Honey and Go Go. "Hey, guys," You greet.

They all smile. "Hey, ___. Hey Honey, Go Go."

"We should go to a movie," You suggest.

"We should," (Fred/Tadashi/Wasabi/Hiro) say. (Fred/Tadashi/Wasabi/Hiro) smile at you and you can't help but blush. He was too adorable. You wanted to ask him out, but you didn't know how.

Little did you know; he was going to ask you as soon as the lights would dim in the theater, he was going to ask you out.

//If you requested something today for the 100th one shot, don't worry-- they'll be posted over the next few days. c: