(116): Hugs! (Tadashi & Baymax)

Since it's National Hug Day (I guess), I'm throwing together a series of one shots full of hugging with each character! Each character deserves the love!
Here's a Baymax x Reader x Tadashi to start us off.

Enjoy! (Unedited).

At SFIT, you work on Tadashi's newest project, an inflatable robot named Baymax. Tadashi's been stressed about this for weeks. Exhausted, you wipe a bead of sweat off of your forehead as Tadashi takes a deep breath.

He rubs his forehead, sighing. "This is Tadashi Hamada, and this is the 84th. . . test. . ." He looks up at Baymax with hope. You place a calming hand on his shoulder. "What do you say, big guy?" He slides the healthcare chip in.

"Hello," The robot greets. "I am Baymax. Your personal health care companion."

"It works," Tadashi whispers.

"Oh my God!" You squeal.

"It worked!" Tadashi runs around in a circle. He stops in front of Baymax. "Oh, this is amazing! You work!" He kisses Baymax. "I knew it, I knew it, I knew it!"

You laugh and let out a sigh of relief.

"I can't believe it! I can't believe it! O-Okay. Big moment here." He holds his arms out. You step off to the side. "Scan me."

Baymax scans him. "Your neural transmitter levels are elevated. This indicates that you are happy."

"I am! I really am." Tadashi glances over at you. He hooks his arm around your waist and pulls you close. You wrap your arms around his torso. "Oh man. Wait until my brother sees you. You're gonna help so many people, buddy. So many."

He steps forward and hugs Baymax. You keep one arm around Tadashi, one around the robot. Tadashi steps back, keeping his arm around your waist. "That's all for now. I am satisfied with my care."