(147): Together

Hiro x Reader requested by Cutiekoala104. ^-^ Warning: major feels.
(Unedited).

"Alright, guys. Listen up!" Hiro adjusts Baymax's armor. Everyone is silent in their own armor. "Yokai has stolen the microbots. All we have to do is stop him and we're finally done. Okay?"

Everyone nods.

"Yokai is stronger, though," Hiro adds.

"We can take him," Go Go says with a nod. Honey Lemon nods.

"Freddie thinks so, too," Fred states.

Wasabi looks around. "Uh, I guess so, yeah."

Hiro smiles. "I'm thankful for you guys."

"Aw, Hiro!" Honey Lemon pulls everyone into a hug. Hiro's hand touches your waist. He lays his head against yours. Everyone hugs for a while.

Go Go is the first to pull away. "If you want to catch him, stop acting like wimps. Woman up." She pops a pink bubble and adjusts her helmet.

"Right. Positions, everyone. Wasabi, Go Go, head left. Stick together. Fred, Honey, straight ahead. Fred will guide you over the buildings. Keep Yokai occupied. ___ and I will sneak into his lair in the warehouse. Understand?"

Everyone nods.

"Okay. Go!"

Everyone runs out. You're left with Hiro and Baymax. Baymax distracts himself with a soccer ball. You laugh.

Hiro smiles and grabs your waist, pulling you against him. "I love you," He says softly. "I love you so, so much."

"I love you too," You whisper back.

"If anything happens. . ."

"Don't." You cover Hiro's lips with your hand. "I can't stand the thought of losing you."

Hiro removes your hand and kisses you again. His hands cradle your face gently. "And I can't stand the thought of losing you, so stick by me at all times. No matter what."

You nod. "Okay."

Hiro kisses your hair and strokes your cheek. "Okay. Come on, Baymax."

Baymax doesn't listen.

"Buddy! Focus!"

Baymax waddles back. The three of you make your way to the warehouse. Hiro finds his old blue trash cans that held the microbots. Empty. Each and everyone of them.

"I hope they're okay," You worry out loud, thinking of your friends.

"I'm sure they're fine," Hiro assures you. "Keep looking. We could find something."

"Like what?" You ask, shifting through the drawers of a dusty desk.

"I don't know. Another transmitter, plans? I don't know! I just want this to be over. I want Tadashi's death to be avenged. Whoever this guy is, he started the fire. He killed my big brother."

"I know," You whisper. "We'll solve everything, Hiro. I promise."

Hiro nods, fighting back tears. You go back to searching. It's silent. Hiro doesn't find anything, nor do you. "Maybe-"

A loud banging sound makes you jump.

"What was that?" You whisper to Hiro.

"I-I don't know."

Another banging sound makes you jump again.

"Guys! Run! Get out of there!" You hear Honey Lemon scream. Hiro grabs your arm and the two of you run into the main hallway, where a fire is blocking you in. You gasp. Hiro stumbles backwards, back into the room. Total fear in his eyes.

You can barely see your friends through the thick, dark grey smoke. You cough. "We've gotta find another way-"

Hiro begins to panic. He runs, searching for something heavy to break a window. He picks up the only moveable object left in the abandoned warehouse. A chair. He throws it against the window. Nothing. He picks it up and throws it again, his vision getting blurry and sweat dripping down his face. He throws it again. The chair breaks.

"No. No!" Hiro starts pounding away at the glass. You drag him away.

"Hiro! Hiro, it's no use!" He stops thrashing and turns to you. "It's no use."

Hiro's eyes are sad. He looks around. The room is filling with smoke. You drop to the floor, coughing. Hiro drops beside you. You lean against the wall.

"I-I'm sorry," He chokes out.

You shake your head. "Don't be. I love you, Hiro."

He nods and kisses you. "I love you, too."

You take his hand and hold it tightly in yours. "Together?"

He nods. "Together," He whispers. You bury your face in his shoulder. You concentrate on the feeling of him, his side pressed up against yours, your fingers entwined with his, as the smoke and flames consume you and Hiro.