(48): Baby (Tadashi)

I've had a few requests for a pregnant reader x Tadashi, so again, if you're too young, just imagine yourself old enough to be married because you're married to Tadashi here. c:
Enjoy. (Unedited).

"___," Your husband, Tadashi says as he shakes your shoulders. You frown. The nap you were having was one of the best, and Tadashi had to ruin it. "___, wake up."

"Tadashi," You groan. "I'm trying to sleep."

"You've been sleeping all day," He says.

"I'm preparing myself," You say.

"For what?" He asks.

"The baby," You say, pulling the blanket tighter around you.

Tadashi laughs and mutters, "Unbelievable."

You shrug and try to go back to sleep. Tadashi sighs. "___? Do you know what today is?"

"No," You say.

He sighs again. "Well I do. You're almost six months into the pregnancy, ___."

You open your eyes. "Well, I knew that."

"I have something to show you." Tadashi takes your hand.

"What?" You ask.

"Come with me," He says, helping you stand. He keeps his hand around yours as you walk down the hall towards Tadashi's lab he built off the side of the house. "You'll love me, I swear."

You laugh. "I already do, silly."

"You'll love me more," He corrects. He opens the door and you step in. Baymax stands there.

"Hi, Baymax."

"Hello, ___," He says, waving.

"Alright, buddy, you know what to do," Tadashi says to Baymax. Baymax steps closer to you.

"Please stand still," Baymax says. "I will now scan you." You look at him, puzzled. He only scanned your swollen stomach. "Scan complete. You are experiencing cravings of (favorite_food), mood swings, and cramps." You blush and shake your head. "The baby is healthy." You smile and caress your stomach.

Baymax suddenly glances at Tadashi. "Use what I told you, buddy."

"What?" You ask, as Tadashi walks over. He lifts your shirt just over your stomach and Baymax hesitantly places his hands on your skin.

"I have discovered the gender of the baby," He announces. Your mouth falls open.

"You. . . what?" You look over at Tadashi, who slides your shirt down.

"I upgraded him. I figured that he was the best nurse out there to tell us."

You smile and wrap your arms around Tadashi's waist. He kisses your hair. "What is the gender, Baymax?"
(A/N: You decide!) "(Boy/Girl)," He says. You grin and touch your stomach. Tadashi kisses you and lifts you up, spinning you around as he kisses your cheek.

"I love you, love you, love you!" He says between kisses. You laugh. Tadashi sets you down and falls to his knees. Tears threaten to fall down your cheeks as Tadashi kisses your stomach repeatedly. He was so happy. "I love you too, baby. So much. You're so loved already, baby." You smile and brush back Tadashi's hair as the two of you talk to your little (boy/girl).

Hope you enjoyed this little one shot. Also, happy One Month Anniversary to Big Hero 6! In the U.S at least.
Now, which gender did you pick for the baby? I chose girl when I wrote this myself. :)