(153): Valentine's Day (Tadashi)

Happy Valentine's Day! Tadashi x Reader. ^-^
(Unedited).

It's six in the evening, and you're getting ready for a date with Tadashi. You wear a knee length (fav_color) dress and (heels/flats). Your hair is (curly/wavy/straight) and holds a (fav_color) jeweled clip.

You smile when you hear the knock on the door. You answer it.

Tadashi stands there, holding a stuffed bear and bouquet of roses. He's dresses nicely, and his hair is neat. "Happy Valentine's Day."

"Happy Valentine's Day," You say.

"You look gorgeous, ___."

"Aw, thank you." You reach up and kiss him. Tadashi smiles, wrapping his one free arm around you.

He pulls away. "Here," He says, handing you your gifts.

"Thank you, Tadashi. I love them. You're too sweet." You kiss him again.

"We should go," Tadashi says. "We have a dinner to go to."

You smile and hook your harm with his. He leads you to his car. He opens the door for you. "Here you go, milady."

You blush and climb into the car. Tadashi shuts the door and walks to the drivers side. He shuts his door after he gets in and starts the car. Afterwards, he just stares at you.

"What?" You ask.

He shakes his head. "You're just beautiful."

You shake your head and laugh. "Just drive, dork."

~

After the dinner, Tadashi walks with you down the sidewalks. Shopping centers advertise pink and red gifts, couples dressed in nice outfits walk hand in hand. A small band plays slow songs in the center. Tadashi stops and watches them for a while. Then he takes your hand and steps back. You blush as he spins you in a slow circle.

"We're not dancing in front of all these people," You mutter.

"Yes we are," Tadashi laughs, pulling you close. He holds on of your hands while his other rests on your waist. The two of you sway to the slow music, the only light illuminating from the high street lights.

Tadashi touches his forehead to yours and you close your eyes. "I love you," He whispers.

You smile. "I love you, too."

The two of you dance together until the band leaves. After the band leaves, you sit beside Tadashi on a bench. Tadashi holds you close to keep you warm from the softly falling snowflakes. He stops by a cafe to get hot chocolate, and the two of you sip it slowly, hand in hand.