(118): Hugs! (Fred)

Hugs with Fred! Yayy! ^-^
Enjoy! (Unedited).

You decide to go to Fred's house for the night. He recently moved all of his comics to the huge library in his mansion. You decided to check them out.

"Welcome to mi casa," Fred greets from thr doorway. "That's French for 'front door'."

You laugh. "No it isn't, Freddie."

"Then what is it?" He asks.

"It means 'my house' . In Spanish. Not French."

"Oh. Close enough." He grabs your hand. "C'mon!" He drags you to the library. "Welcome to. . . mi . . . libraria. . . or something."

You laugh. "Wow, Freddie. This is amazing!"

The comics are lined up on huge shelves. Stools are scattered around, offering support. "Thank you, thank you."

"Can I, um, read a (favorite hero) comic?"

"Sure! Just up there!" He points to the top shelf.

You stand up on the stool, grabbing the shelf for support as it wobbles.

"Here." Fred steps forward and places his hands on your waist. "I've got ya."

You blush and take out a comic.

"Got it?"

"Got it," You say. The stool wobbles again and you almost fall. Fred wraps his arms around your waist and lifts you off the stool. Your feet touch the ground but Fred keeps his arms around you. He suddenly hugs you tightly. You hug him back.

He pulls away.

"Which one did you pick?"

You hold it out.

"Oh, that one's great!" He says. "Let's read it!" He takes your hand and leads you to the leather couch in the center of the library.