valentine's day

happy valentine's day everybody!! i am, of course, single again this year so you all are my valentines lol. this is my gift to you!!

tw: smut

~~

Ricky stirs as he feels his wife's hand move gently up and down his chest over his tshirt. it's only seconds later that he feels feather light kisses being pressed to his neck.

he stretches a little and opens his eyes, straining against the morning sun to look at his wife, "mmm, morning beautiful."

she flashes a bright smile at him, "good morning. happy valentine's day." Nini presses a kiss to his lips, her hand holding his jaw gently.

they kiss slowly for a minute or two, enjoying the languid kisses from each other before they pull away and she rests her chin on his chest, looking up at him.

"happy valentine's day darling." he says quietly as one of his hands brushes back some of her hair.

"it's our first one as a married couple. what're we gonna do to celebrate?" she giggles as her arms wrap around his torso.

Ricky smirks a little, "well..." he stretches to lean over, opening the drawer of his bedside table, pulling out a card and red square jewelry box, "this is a start. happy valentine's day my love."

he hands the gift over as Nini eagerly sits up in the bed, sitting criss cross next to him as she takes her present, "Ricky, what is it?"

"open it."

he watched as she peals open the card, a cute picture of snoopy holding a heart on the front. she chuckles at him and he shrugs a bit, "you're my snoopy so i got you a snoopy card." he says, both of them chuckling at the old high school nickname.

she tears up a little reading his note, one hand pressed to her cheek to attempt to will the flush away that was spreading up from her neck.

my darling Nini,

happy valentine's day my love. i know this has always been one of your favorite holidays, going as far as to make me special cards when we were in elementary school and decorating my locker for me in high school and surprising me with boxes of chocolates. i wanted this day to be special since it's our first one as a married couple. i can't still can't believe that you wanted to marry me; little Ricky Bowen who microwaved your barbie would never believe it. i love you more than you will ever know and i have so many things planned to show you just how much you mean to me.

love, Ricky.

Nini looks at her husband, leaning over to press a chaste kiss to his lips before setting the card down and opening the box, gasping a little.

"Ricky! oh, it's beautiful!"

it was a gold heart pendant necklace with a diamond in the center. her finger traces over the pendant before picking it up out of the box and clasping it around her neck, all while Ricky smiles a dopey smile, overjoyed as he watched the woman he loves.

"do you like it?" he asks.

she nods quickly, her hand pressing it against her chest, "it's beautiful, i love it. it's too much baby, you know we don't do huge gifts."

he shrugs, "yeah i know but, this year is special. i wanted to go all out. now i need to go get ready for work but i wanna talk about something after. i'll meet you in the kitchen."

Nini smiles joyfully as she holds onto the necklace for a moment, sometimes she can't believe that she really married the love of her life; then he does things like this to remind her.